Post Your Workstation

hehe....okay here comes a wired one....i dont have an wlan router yet....but within the next weeks....

desk: 1,8 ghz athlonxp <---says everything....crappy mashine....i just love my old 19" CRT cause its totaly color calibrated for work reasons.

notebk: Asus A6ja intel core duo and so on, with the best mouse i've ever had.... razorback Copperhead...this thing is killer in precision.

have a look

workspace.jpg

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe....okay here comes a wired one....i dont have an wlan router yet....but within the next weeks....

desk: 1,8 ghz athlonxp <---says everything....crappy mashine....i just love my old 19" CRT cause its totaly color calibrated for work reasons.

notebk: Asus A6ja intel core duo and so on, with the best mouse i've ever had.... razorback Copperhead...this thing is killer in precision.

have a look

Care to share the wallpaper on the right screen there? It looks very nice indeed :)

Wow Smoovie. Three LCD monitors, and all Samsung? Damn.

I think the fourth monitor (far right) might be on the same computer, not positive because of the touchpad(?) infront of it is causing me doubts.

EDIT: Yeah, all four monitors are on the same computer, the fourth one is smaller than the main three. Found this in the dA comments.

I'll have pics of the workstation that my roommate and I share soon, you'll love his macbook ;).

I think the fourth monitor (far right) might be on the same computer, not positive because of the touchpad(?) infront of it is causing me doubts.

Yeah, all four are on the same PC. I just set the wacom over there so it's outta the way. :)

As for Ave's hardware .... he has a donation button ya know. ;)

This is a seperate post to deliniate it from the first, official post thingie.

Stuff in pictures:

MacBook 2.0GHz 1GB RAM

MacBook Pro 17in 2.16GHz 1GB RAM

G-Drive 250GB FW800 Stealth

iPod nano 4GB

Soundsticks II

Razer Pro|Solutions v1.6

EPSON Stylus Photo R2400

Brother HL-2040

Dave (laptop desk from IKEA)

Jagga (wall organizer from IKEA)

Herman Miller Aeron Chair

Hi,

I like your mouse pad, where can buy this mouse pad?

Thanks

dsc03019nj9.th.jpg

click to enlarge

Mac mini is under the LCD, The CRT in the middle is no longer used as of this morning, I did have the server on it, but hooked it up to the LCD with a video switch, then there is my MBP over there. also in the pic is my messed up TV, my old car stereo on top of the subwoofer hooked up to the other stereo (it has a better FM tuner), my XM radio, the eyetv and cable box on the shelf, and the server up under the desk. And as usual, the mess shoved aside

• 4 weeks later...