Winexpos�

Oh my god.:( It will be always the same with great developers... They come and then they will go . Was great to have you in our community for a while! You did an awesome job on it! Incredible!

Lets hope that there will be someone in near future who will continue developing your app!:)

Bottles

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

:(

im sad that ure leaving the development......but its ok....thankful for giving us a nice app,

it ran without hiccups on my pc...only thing was it dint have dual monitor support....and ive been waitin 4 just that,

wishing that in the final release,u include it.....if not,will just hope that someone else will continue its development.

thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

Big thx for your great piece of software. WinExpose runs since a few weeks nearly without any problems.

I have one suggestion: It would be nice if you could integrate an option to hide all windows from taskbar. In the options it should be possible to define exceptions of windows that should be seen all the time.

Regards,

Buffo

Para os que gostão do WinEsposé mais odeião ele em inglês estou postando uma tradução do WinExposé em português. Foi eu mesmo quem fiz....

Para instalar o WinExposé em Português basta sair do programa, depois coloque o arquivo disposto aqui no post, apos descompaquitado, na pasta onde foi instalado o WinExposé. Inicie o programa e entre em configurações, procure por português no menu de linguas. E clique em aplicar as novas configurações.

Português.zip

Hello everybody.

I post this message to announce I will discontinue WinExposé :-(

It has been quite a good experience, and I have enjoyed developing it, but I have no time to continue improving it in a regular basis.

Soon I will publish the latest version I have, plus the source code, probably under the GPL / General Public License.

Regards,

Matías

I'm heartbroken to read this, I absolutely LOVE WinExpose, it works great. Unfortunately I need multimonitor support function in it to work for me to use it. :(

Thanks for all you did, and if you get free time, please please update for MultiMon.

:)

Randy

The is absolutley brilliant piece of software. I am using Windows Vista.

I am reciving an error message but I can close it down and Winexpose still runs, but it is a bit annoying if I leave the computer alone for a while and come back to close down 3 - 4 error messages.

Access violation at address 00451353 in module 'WinExpose.ese'. Read of address 00000000.

Access violation at address 00451275 in module 'WinExpose.ese'. Read of address 00000000.

Access violation at address 0044F90B in module 'WinExpose.ese'. Read of address 00000000.

Is this a Vista issue? and noticed no updates since November 2006 any news of the latest?

Regards

See the post above yours. Or go to this one http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/showpost.ph...4&postcount=250. It actually pays to read the thread. ;)

The author said he would soon publish a final version and source code. There have been no updates here or on the winexpose download site since November. It's March. I'm wondering if there ever will be a final version and source code for someone to continue?

Great application, sadly buggy.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I hadn't noticed there was a new version out from this year until a couple of day ago xD

It is behaving a lot better than before, less crashes and smoother

I've tested it on various PCs (including a couple with vista) and it didn't show any problems... just some bugs on specific situations... haven't tried it with DX10 yet, so I can't confirm problems with it, sorry :S

After trying endeless expose clones I had totally lost hope in ever finding one that could really pull it off, but I have to say this is really incredible. Absolutely superb piece of work!

Just one question actually, is it possible to change the font used? I tried selecting my own in the settings panel but the font still doesn't change, even after restarting the app.