3rvx 1.0

3RVX_mini.jpg

3RVX is a complete overhaul of 3R-1C and it provides a bunch of new features and enhancements. I'll spare you all the rambling about what it can do and just let you try it for yourself. :)

It requires the .NET Framework 2.0 and if you're Running Vista you'll need to set it to Windows XP SP2 compatibility mode so everything works right. The readme should cover everything else.

So without futher ado...

3RVX 1.0

Bob, do you have Framework 2.0? It's possible to just have 1.1 installed and not 2.0, other than that I have no clue. Haven't heard of this happening so far.

San Antonio, the next release will let you pick wave instead of master. It's unfortunately not possible right now. As for the controller, if you just drag it to where you want it to show, it will remember its last position. The reason I did this is that in some cases the shadow of the window can pop up over the taskbar and then you can't click any of the tray icons until the controller is closed. I'll look into fixing it, but I don't think just dragging it should be too much of a problem.

And I went ahead and trimmed the memory usage. Thanks for the feedback. v1.0.1 is available at the original link.

pogz, good job. A bug with memory usage disappears! Now it eats only 1.5MB.

Another things to my wishlist:

1. Eject option is extremly usefull. But can you make also "close" by button? And if it's possible - how about support of multiply drives?

2. Double click to open mixer

PS> waiting for next build with WAVE controller))..

San Antonio: That's really weird, not sure what's going on there. I'll look into it.

lukevink: It stops playing the volume sound if it thinks there are a lot of changes happening to the volume to reduce CPU usage (playing the sound a lot is cpu-intensive). On the other hand, maybe there's something I'm missing. Let me know if it isn't behaving the way it should.

tja: You could integrate a numerical value by creating a bitstrip skin and then drawing whatever percentage onto each "slide" of the skin. There's a bitstrip example included, you should be able to figure it out (would take a little patience and time though...).

I actually don't have my PC around, so I can't work on the bugs right away. In another couple weeks I should be able to address some of the bugs you guys have been having.

• 2 months later...

I love this app. and I'm using it since first appear.

I love also this new "super-improved" edition: "3rvx"

But since I install AVG-Antispyware, a Internet security app., I have noticed that in the description this app seems to be "listening".

Would somebody tell me what is this app. listening...in my computer and who can hear what it's being listening?

Why is this app. connected to internet?

Is it a threat in my PC?

listeningcv8.png

Thanks

• 1 year later...

hi im on Windows Vista Home premiun, AMD 64 x2 1G ram. it is a Compaq F572us i have installed this app and then when i was trying to run it, see what heppened

The eeros Goes like this

See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

File name: 'System.Core, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'

at _3RVX.languagePrompt.j(Object , EventArgs )

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.

To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftFusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.

Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.

To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftFusion!EnableLog].

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.312 (rtmLHS.050727-3100)

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll

----------------------------------------

3RVX

Win32 Version: 2.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/3RVX/3RVX.exe

System.Windows.Forms

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Drawing

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

System.Configuration

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll

System.Xml

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************

To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this

application or computer (machine.config) must have the

jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.

The application must also be compiled with debugging

enabled.

For example:

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception

will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer

rather than be handled by this dialog box.

post-54243-1203061585_thumb.jpg