Safari For Windows Mods

I tried looking for the New Safari on ADC (apple development center) Is there a link for it ?

I did not see anything that resembled a Safari 3.4

It's not Safari 3.4, it is Safari 4 Developer Preview.

Log in to connect.apple.com and you should see it. If you don't see it, then click on the "Safari" link in the menu on the right side.

By the way: ADC stands for Apple Developer Connection ;)

post-30463-1213266017_thumb.png

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not possible.

Plus, the button mod looks ugly anyways :S They're to close together and can't be changed.

You'll achieve a much better effect with firefox. Using safari doesn't make you any better of a deskmodder, just makes you look like an apple fanboy... so... yea.

Yeah idd, the buttons are ugly, but it's something :P

I'm using Firefox though, but Safari just works better.. lol

To Aidenxx:

I understand and please do in the mean time ill use 3.1.1

Okay, I've been feeling horrible for a week now so I haven't had time to work on this. I appreciate your patience with this project :). It means a lot to me that people still want me to work on it.

Has anyone found out how to replace the scrollbars?

Or does anyone know a Resource Viewer that can display TGA's properly?

I tried replacing the scroll bars a while ago and there are no resources, I've looked in many dll's but nothing was found. @ the second part, I forgot the name of the resource editor I used to do this with since the laptops hard drive with this on it crashed, It viewed PNG's, TGA's and a lot of others correctly..I'll look it up

Okay, I've been feeling horrible for a week now so I haven't had time to work on this. I appreciate your patience with this project :). It means a lot to me that people still want me to work on it.

I tried replacing the scroll bars a while ago and there are no resources, I've looked in many dll's but nothing was found. @ the second part, I forgot the name of the resource editor I used to do this with since the laptops hard drive with this on it crashed, It viewed PNG's, TGA's and a lot of others correctly..I'll look it up

Thank you!

Its for the Apple Developer preview of Safari from Connect.apple.com

That should be version 3.1.2? If not let me know, and I'll get on it tomorrow

Edit: To mvosx1094, I am sorry I updated it for the ADC preview version of Safari. I am Working on finishing it for version 3.1.2 The ADC Safari version was version 4, but installed on 3.1.1

Edit: New Version out this one has the real Leopard min/max/close buttons

I couldn't find any scrollbars in the newest verions of safari, and as I know there is no way to hide the menubar without completely removing it. I don't know what code/language/script the safari menus are written in so I can't go much farther with that. I will work on poking through iTunes files to see if I can change anything there, but I have to shut my laptop off now since it's getting really hot

Leopard Safari 3.1.2 Mods.zip

post-65934-1215138429_thumb.png