XWindows Dock v5.2.3

BOBAH13

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

heheh your work vladimir brings so much attention! Should be proud of urself . People prepare yourself for revolution, tomorrow my skin is coming...:D anyway bobah skinning now is more difficult than i thought :) i have to make skin look good when reflection of window is on and off it changes whole look coz of desktop bg reflection... Anyway thank you. About win reflections i think in vista it captures also dock to mÄ…kÄ™ it thats why icons are reflected two times. In mac it reflects wallpaper with some kind of mask i think because its not shown in whole bg of dock. Vladimir give me ur pay pal when its ready :) would you try to make use of vistas DWM to draw reflections? It will work faster. And about skinning thank you for giving ability to set height of bg it is great but i have one issue: when i make height 59 pix then after making dock small bg could shrink dat height also coz im unable to make it look good for every size icons is getting smaller but bg stuck at 59. Its great for icons at 75 pix, almost real, yeah, i did it but for smaller icons bg could shrink proportionally in next version update. Again, vladimir GOOD JOB and people who likes my past themes - tomorrow revolution is coming :D

For me, he has given it already (since v.5.2.2)

Thanks for your notice, Church Punk :)

ps. Please don't forget to give it to Magnus87 too :D

>//<...thanks

Hey Bobbah great work, It change a lot from early releseases ^^ but but still it doesnt work Control Panel at Vista U_U

post-74758-1230379573_thumb.png

magnus87: can you tell me what did you do to see this error ?

Oh I think I know what you did :) and if I'm right I can't understand why did you do it ?

So you select 2D and you can see that you haven't anyone skin in 2D and then you click Apply :) and I can't understand what did you expect ? :) You didn't select any skin.... so it's not bug of dock it's yours ;) as I looked at National Geographic :) "Think again"

magnus87: can you tell me what did you do to see this error ?

Oh I think I know what you did :) and if I'm right I can't understand why did you do it ?

So you select 2D and you can see that you haven't anyone skin in 2D and then you click Apply :) and I can't understand what did you expect ? :) You didn't select any skin.... so it's not bug of dock it's yours ;) as I looked at National Geographic :) "Think again"

LOL, Yep I knew it xD, but Why XWD dont have a Default Classic 2D Skin??? :S .... and if you can change "error messenger", for example "Hey you!!, Select a Skin":P

I can tell you're really excited :P

Being excited is good feeling for designer to make good stuff :) But not too much excited, so you forget about life, wife, kids, home... haha :)

Bobah, you did it again. Perfect, I love the new font change, antialiased, and mirror is working much faster, I don't know what you changed but it for real now works much faster.

Later on I will post the skin, now it looks also a little bit different, I think.

Thank you.

Sorry, I've had to post it here: translation fix for English language, to make it resemble real dock, I've made it basing on a real dock texts. Also Polish (Polski) version. Ya gon' like it!

Download!

Dennis I've been checking every 2 hrs... i haven't seriously slept, hahaha :D i'm so excited for the skin!

lol thanks for the update bobah

will there be a newer update soon?

and how about the website.... I don't want to make a new video yet, I think i should wait for the website

Dennis I've been checking every 2 hrs... i haven't seriously slept, hahaha :D i'm so excited for the skin!

you better be : it's not only skin, it's also icons... :) gimme 3-4 hrs.

EDIT---

Okay, icons are finished, I just wanna reveal one of them... coz this skin will be something like XWindows Dock:mac :)

If anybody feels like using this icon, feel free. I used original logo so give credits to Shishimaru, I made the whole thingie around. Maybe we can use it as main icon for app? What you peps say.

post-91764-1230395760_thumb.png

post-89-1230395760.png

Er... but you did remove the reflection for on the real dock, right? :D

By the way, I've noticed that the startup of stacks has slowed down a bit.... It's alright since nobody uses stacks incredibly often, but what is the reason behind this? Is it the new animation?

Oh, and also, Bobah, could you update repacker to work with the new skinmaker?

you better be : it's not only skin, it's also icons... :) gimme 3-4 hrs.

EDIT---

Okay, icons are finished, I just wanna reveal one of them... coz this skin will be something like XWindows Dock:mac :)

If anybody feels like using this icon, feel free. I used original logo so give credits to Shishimaru, I made the whole thingie around. Maybe we can use it as main icon for app? What you peps say.

Denis, I'm not interested in new icons for the bar, can you just release the macbar :D