Relase Metallica Snow

Wow! Looks great. Been following your progress and now I can finally try it. Thanks.

Ok, I've tried it. I like the metallic look a lot. However, I wish you could make a theme with just metallic and not include snow. Is that possible? The snow taskbar looks weird next to metallic. And the scrollbar would look great if it was blue aqua. I hope you will release an all metallic version. But, all in all, it's a good theme.

Originally posted by b0se@Aug 29 2003, 03:59 PM

Wow, beautiful stuff! Nice one thumb4.gif

EDIT: Any other link to this theme? The admins added me themselves to add a couple of my themes and I never got a password  >.<

Also, you include the toolbar skin (is it Yz's?)?

Yes...would love to give it a try...any other link available without having to register and then you must have a password...

;) The backgrounds are for yz dock ;)

(The best dock (Y))

Ya must register before you cane download the vs but wannes you register you cane download everything. So I don't think thats a problem ;) It is also fast

ya DeviantART is also fast and you don't must register before you cane download something :order:

Originally posted by StefanKa@Aug 30 2003, 12:59 PM

@Naughty

the Dock Icones are a modified SnowE Icons by me. Pm me your E-Mail and i send it to you. ;)

@Bose

The Toolbar are by me and it is only for shell32.dll

Hi,

Anywhere I can get the dock icons and the Shell32?

Love this skin btw, by far the best metallic skin out there, very well executed. Had to mod it to get rid of the bold fonts though ;)

Regards,

Ross