Aqua-Soft Mobile 2 Skin Download [Ipb3.1]

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

main blog index was showing latest entry when you clicked the blog name instead of the a list of the bloggers entries. found a test in php template "blogTablerow" and changed it to this - basically switched the test if and else around respectivly.

<if test="newdata:|:$blog['last_read'] < $blog['blog_last_update']">
<a href="{parse url="app=blog&amp;module=display&amp;section=blog&amp;blogid={$blog['blog_id']}" template="showblog" seotitle="{$blog['blog_seo_name']}" base="public"}">
<else />
<a href="{parse url="app=blog&amp;module=display&amp;section=blog&amp;blogid={$blog['blog_id']}&amp;showentry={$blog['blog_last_entry']}" template="showentry" seotitle="{$blog['entry_name_seo']}" base="public"}">

</if>

also prefer the short entry for the featured blog instead of a link so I switch this in the template "blogIndexPage"

<if test="featured:|:is_array($featured) AND count($featured)">
<div class='box'>
<h3>Featured Entries</h3>
<ol>
<foreach loop="featuredloop:$featured as $fid => $entry<if test="featured:|:is_array($featured) AND count($featured)">
<div class='box'>
<h3>Featured Entries</h3>
<ol>
<foreach loop="featuredloop:$featured as $fid => $entry">{parse template="blogFeaturedEntry" group="blog_list" params="$entry"}</foreach>
</ol>
</div>
</if>
foreach>
</ol>
</div>
</if>

all I did was switch

{parse template="blogTableRow" 

to this

{parse template="blogFeaturedEntry" 

this give me a snippet of the post

Hey Tim,

Just wondering what image this is. The missing one ?

post-113128-0-94562800-1295384644_thumb.

PS. Don't forget my ad code :)

Thanks

I'm not sure what image that is. Any way you can tell me the file name?

Also i knew something was funny about blogs, I'll take a look at it. I only had my dev site to test them on, so limited content to see how everything works.

I have a buddy who has an iphone and I have a droid x - he doesnt have the issues I do, the java menues start from the left of the button and get squished on the droid, seems they are right justified on the iphone? I dont know how to take a screen shot on the droid or I would. I hacked up the blog templates a bit more and made them the way I like them.

The best thing you can do when you modify the skin, is make the skin you want to use a "Sub-skin" that way it only changes templates of the parent skin (which would be the Aqua-Soft skin with no templates changed)

i did ur idea tim... and i got most of the changes,... but i still didnt get the color picker...

any other ideas?

can someone plz help me out...

so i tried that idea that tim said.. and my skin got cached.. no big deal..

but now i have the shout box in the main view of my forum and i tried everything and i cant get it to go..

i deleted the app from the global template.. i delete all the sout skin templates and hooks and i can still see it..

any help plz

can someone plz help me out...

so i tried that idea that tim said.. and my skin got cached.. no big deal..

but now i have the shout box in the main view of my forum and i tried everything and i cant get it to go..

i deleted the app from the global template.. i delete all the sout skin templates and hooks and i can still see it..

any help plz

Wanna pm me your site details, and if you'd like me to get rid of the shoutbox on your mobile site. Setup a dummy account for me and I'll fix it.

I have a buddy who has an iphone and I have a droid x - he doesnt have the issues I do, the java menues start from the left of the button and get squished on the droid, seems they are right justified on the iphone? I dont know how to take a screen shot on the droid or I would.

seeing this on my htc evo as well. at least i think it is what you are talking about. the dynamic menus extend beyond the viewable area and you have to scroll to see them completely.