[release] Itunes 4 For Windows Media Player 9

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

hey you WMP users out there: I'm still using Stevie's iTunes skin and want to add the YEAR to the displayed columns info. Anybody know how to do that?

I tried to add Year to the columns parameter; didn't work.

columns = "name=Song Name;artist=Artist;album=Album;duration=Time;OriginalIndex=Track;Year=Year;Genre

=Genre;"

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for creating this fantastic skin for WMP9. But after a while using it, I found out a little bug (I don't know if that's really a bug), when you try to display the album art there's nothing on displayed, but if you return to full mode and then back to skin mode, the album art will be displayed. Can you guys check it out and fixe it to make this skin more perfect. Thanks

Originally posted by duyvan82@Jan 2 2004, 06:37 AM

Thanks for creating this fantastic skin for WMP9. But after a while using it, I found out a little bug (I don't know if that's really a bug), when you try to display the album art there's nothing on displayed, but if you return to full mode and then back to skin mode, the album art will be displayed. Can you guys check it out and fixe it to make this skin more perfect. Thanks

That's not actually a bug in the skin - that's a bug in WMP9's implementation of album art.

Yet another thing that the WMP9 team did to make skinners' lives easier <_<

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is why... i'm running on SP 1!... i can't find a SP II or III download on microsoft's page... also, it won't let me download WMP10 for some reason, and this comp has 128MB RAM. i'm just a kid so i'm pretty broke and mum doesn't want to buy more RAM... someone help...:[