[release] Itunes 4 For Windows Media Player 9

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great update StevieBM,...

Everything works perfectly now!

Your alternate font wmpitunes.pfm and your normal font lucida grande .pfm are infact the same font. But the font has finally been relabled!

Therefore, using the one called ituneswmp.pfm (and therefore loading the "alt" skin) stops the system confusing the font with already exising LucidaGrande fonts.

But as far as I can tell both versions of the skin (normal and ALT) are identical, as it is the exact same font.

Great update to a great skin.

Thank you immensely.

~TD

Originally posted by Three Drives@Sep 18 2003, 04:26 PM

Great update StevieBM,...

Everything works perfectly now!

Your alternate font wmpitunes.pfm and your normal font lucida grande .pfm are infact the same font. But the font has finally been relabled!

Therefore, using the one called ituneswmp.pfm (and therefore loading the "alt" skin) stops the system confusing the font with already exising LucidaGrande fonts.

But as far as I can tell both versions of the skin (normal and ALT) are identical, as it is the exact same font.

Great update to a great skin.

Thank you immensely.

~TD

That was the idea of having the two fonts, Three Drives ;)

Then people like yourself have no reason to moan at me :6

Originally posted by Three Drives@Sep 18 2003, 05:00 PM

I'm sorry if you took it that way.

I tried to help you, to explain a confusing issue.

I'll remember to not do that again

Thank you for the skin.

It's not that I don't want people to help, it's just that the tone of your posts seemed a little aggresive...

I do want people to help and make suggestions, but, like I've said previously, these last few days have been a bit hectic and stressful, so forgive me if I've been moody, it's just that when I'm stressed, I don't mince my words and get very irritable.

Sorry.

thanks very much steve for adding one of the last pieces of my mac transformation puzzle. and even though i generally use panther themes, i don't care that this is brushed, it's staying. ;)

though i also seem to have the problem where after you close it it dosen't remember its place and size, but damn, that can wait. i know you'll fix that, take your time. i love what youve done. (Y)

Zeromachina

Originally posted by Djlethal01@Sep 18 2003, 08:42 PM

WOW, I just saw this This is the best Itunes skin for any player, It is ultra sleek and smooth. THANKS ALOT!!!!!!!  :woot:  :woot:

you're right :D

i never actually used any iTunes like skin/program because all of them are too damn buggy, ugly, or featureless :blink:

even nAMP, cuz it doesnt support unicode :(

but this skin is just perfect!!!!

Originally posted by theDeviL+Sep 18 2003, 08:29 PM-->
QUOTE(theDeviL @ Sep 18 2003, 08:29 PM)
the coverart doesn't always work... why? :(  :baby:

Quite often, WMP can't retrieve the coverart for an album from its sources for album art (launch.com and allmusic.com). This can be for one of any number of reasons... If you have the album art (or can get it somewhere), just save it in the same folder as the mp3s in question as folder.jpg, and WMP will pick it up after a while.