Os X Cursors For Windows Without Alpha?

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Take a look to these:

http://www.matiasmoreno.com.ar/OSX-noshadow.rar

I was unable to remove shadows from animated cursors. If someone has some tool to split animated icon frames into several icons (say frame1.ico, frame2.ico, ...) then join them back, I can remove shadow from each frame icon. Everything ok. Read edits.

Edit

I've just noticed cursors have hotspots misplaced.

Edit

I was using IcoFX. I've noticed there is an app AniFX from same authors, but for cursos. Will try that.

Edit

Ok, AniFX is great!

I've managed to convert all cursors, even animated ones. They look rough, plus Windows XP adds shadows to them anyways :P so if you want cursors without shadows you'll need Tweak UI for XP, but if you just need these cursors for your old Windows 2000 then this rar file is what you're looking for.

• 1 month later...
Take a look to these:

http://www.matiasmoreno.com.ar/OSX-noshadow.rar

I was unable to remove shadows from animated cursors. If someone has some tool to split animated icon frames into several icons (say frame1.ico, frame2.ico, ...) then join them back, I can remove shadow from each frame icon. Everything ok. Read edits.

Edit

I've just noticed cursors have hotspots misplaced.

Edit

I was using IcoFX. I've noticed there is an app AniFX from same authors, but for cursos. Will try that.

Edit

Ok, AniFX is great!

I've managed to convert all cursors, even animated ones. They look rough, plus Windows XP adds shadows to them anyways :P so if you want cursors without shadows you'll need Tweak UI for XP, but if you just need these cursors for your old Windows 2000 then this rar file is what you're looking for.

Thank you so much!! :)

They are very sexy :D

Thank you so much!! :)

They are very sexy :D

You are welcome.

But thanks should go to Flyakite OSX pack author (I just removed alpha, not easy as pressing a "convert to 256 colors with no alpha" button and adjusting some pixel here and there... oh wait, yes it was that easy :P)

• 2 weeks later...
You are welcome.

But thanks should go to Flyakite OSX pack author (I just removed alpha, not easy as pressing a "convert to 256 colors with no alpha" button and adjusting some pixel here and there... oh wait, yes it was that easy :P)

Please, make graphite, aqua and radioactive versions :D PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE :D

I'm such impudent man, it shame me