Finderbar Add-on For Windows Taskbar

Finderbar is good but where I can get the Leopard mouseover, style, Finder (Windows explorer or Nexplorer) with Coverflow, mouse keys hoykeys Windows Live Messenger 2009 Ichat or Apple skins, NYU iWeb emulation add-ons, a program who move the window buttons for left and order it as the Apple buttons (Close, minimize and panic, No true transparency skin) quit the menus for reemplace it with Finderbar.........

Please HEEEELP MI

seadx6

PD: SCUSEME FOR MY BAD INGLISH I AM MEXICAN

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Finderbar is good but where I can get the Leopard mouseover, style, Finder (Windows explorer or Nexplorer) with Coverflow, mouse keys hoykeys Windows Live Messenger 2009 Ichat or Apple skins, NYU iWeb emulation add-ons, a program who move the window buttons for left and order it as the Apple buttons (Close, minimize and panic, No true transparency skin) quit the menus for reemplace it with Finderbar.........

Please HEEEELP MI

seadx6

PD: SCUSEME FOR MY BAD INGLISH I AM MEXICAN

Kreo ke es editable todo en finderbar, no me akostumbro a utilizarla pero la voy a bajr y te aviso si logro algo, y acerka de esto-----> PD: SCUSEME FOR MY BAD INGLISH I AM MEXICAN<-------- Por eso es ke nos katalogan kmo lo hacen, no por ser mexikano tienes ke dejar de hablar ingles o no se ke kerias decir kn esto, pero kreo yo ke no solo hay mexikanos ke no sepan ingles....

• 1 month later...

hi people,

ive just started using this, and basically i read every single page of this huge thread.

anyways, i got a huge problem

my vista home premium is using the korean language, and for some reason, some of the words(where mac symbol should be, and help)

has korean symbols mashed into it.

i really think this kills my bar.

so what id like to know is, can i delete the apple symbol thing? or at least change it to some other word? in english?

and also why is there a white box around my mac symbol?(windowsblinds)

attatchment:

post-77666-1234757456_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Wow.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to sound pretty stupid, but how do you install this?

I ran the installer, but i have no clue on what to do now? Is there a tutorial/step-by-step ANYTHING out there?

&I ran finderbar_engine and it didn't do anything...

I have Windows XP 2002 SP2, if that helps?

hi people,

ive just started using this, and basically i read every single page of this huge thread.

anyways, i got a huge problem

my vista home premium is using the korean language, and for some reason, some of the words(where mac symbol should be, and help)

has korean symbols mashed into it.

i really think this kills my bar.

so what id like to know is, can i delete the apple symbol thing? or at least change it to some other word? in english?

and also why is there a white box around my mac symbol?(windowsblinds)

attatchment:

Hey!

are you using rocketDock? if so, which skin do you have, cause mine rocketDock doesn't have that much reflection/awersome indicator thing

thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Hey,

i used it! very nice...but i got a problem:

the findebar fits only half of my taskbar!

Means:

The other (right side) half looks normal...thats strange!

pic:

Finderbar doesn't fill over the entire taskbar only part way

Right click the finderbar, select skin it, this will create the complete taskbar including the correct colour.

Ok...thanks, solved!

New problem:

How can i deactivate my old taskbar?

Cause when i click on the apple-icon, it opened the old start-menu or the new one (like "about this mac")!

thanks,

SuR

Edited by SuR
Ok...thanks, solved!

New problem:

How can i deactivate my old taskbar?

Cause when i click on the apple-icon, it opened the old start-menu or the new one (like "about this mac")!

thanks,

SuR

Sorry buddy, I can't understand what you mean. If you click the Apple button the Apple type start menu will appear.

If you want to see the normal Windows start menu, you can do one of the following; either use the Windows Key on the keyboard or using the mouse go to the top left hand corner of the screen and click, and the menu should appear.

e go to the top left hand corner of the screen and click, and the menu should appear.

Yes...thats my problem!

If i click there, there COULD come the "old" or the "mac" startmenu! Sometimes the old, sometimes the new,

is there a chance to deactivate the "old" startmenu?

unbenannt24bu3.jpg

OR

unbenanntqmgz.jpg

Edited by SuR
Yes...thats my problem!

If i click there, there COULD come the "old" or the "mac" startmenu! Sometimes the old, sometimes the new,

is there a chance to deactivate the "old" startmenu?

Now I get it, not sure about that one, you could take a look at the Finderbar.ini file, there is an "exclude" section at the bottom, but I'm not sure if you can add the start menu. Sorry not much more help.

Now I get it, not sure about that one, you could take a look at the Finderbar.ini file, there is an "exclude" section at the bottom, but I'm not sure if you can add the start menu. Sorry not much more help.

ok...i found out, one the left side of the apple.logo is the "mac"-menu, on the rest (also the logo) is the "old"-menu...

i looked in the .ini and found a point "HideTaskpanel=1"...so it should be disabled...but it isnt -.-

ok...i found out, one the left side of the apple.logo is the "mac"-menu, on the rest (also the logo) is the "old"-menu...

i looked in the .ini and found a point "HideTaskpanel=1"...so it should be disabled...but it isnt -.-

Try to set in the Finderbar.ini:

[Window]

WindowLeftMargin=0

or try -1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...