Mac OS X Tiger

i downloaded all the free trial versions to the stardock programs and now i want to convert them to enhanced version but i cant find a place to enter the serial no. for activation...cud someone tell me where to enter the serial number to activate the enhanced versions

I think it's best if you contacted Stardock support about this - let them work for your money!

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys, i need help with something...

i downloaded all the free trial versions to the stardock programs and now i want to convert them to enhanced version but i cant find a place to enter the serial no. for activation...cud someone tell me where to enter the serial number to activate the enhanced versions?

oh and steve, your talent is obvious..u opened my eyes...keep it up!!! :cool:

Because there isn't one? When you purchase the enhanced version, you will get an email from Stardock with a link to the enhanced version installer. That installer will prompt you to enter the serial when you run it.

There is no such thing as activation of the enhanced version from the basic.

The only time something like that would come up is if you are trying to pirate it.

steve, im new to this...i wondering how u got your objectdock to be translucent like in your desktop screenshot...and i downloaded the objectdock icons u gave...will the icons be added automatically (after i extract them in the objectdock folder) or do i have to manually add icons for clock,explorer etc?.....

....also after all that, i wanted to know if objectdock automatically created that look for you or you did it manually...

...if not steve, other wise guys are also welcome to clear my doubt...thx in advance.

another question... :confused:

can u get the date in the ical icon to change with every day ..if so, how?

(i was adding the ical icon from the object dock icons and linking it to the desk calendar widget, which looks exactly like that...)

once again, thanks in advance... :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I took awhile to respond to this. I recently got arrested and suspended from school to I got a little on my mind.

What appears to be happening is the tree view node seems to have a memory of its prevous state hence giving it that odd shape. It might be due because I had used a TGA for that imagine instead of a BMP which is used in the majority of themes. Not sure why some programs have this bug whereas others don't. Hopefully Stardock can update Windowblinds fixing some of these errors. Also in my upcoming themes I will make them a BMP to prevent such bugs.

Yea I did get arrested, rather annoying I might add considering it was on a buddy of mines birthday. Nonetheless I got it knocked down to just a ticket I gotta pay. But in other news, the school year is finished for me in 2 days and then I will be resume work on Ice 2.0 and Brushed Panther 2.0 and Mac OS X Panther 2.0 and release those updates, as well as a couple other skins that aren't Mac related.

hi, i downloaded ur .wba file.

but doesnt it come with a wallpaper?

you see, whenever i download a wba file (which was several times), it would never install the actual wallpaper.

And yes, i did have the "apply wallpaper (if supplied)" option.

Kinda of annoying.

This goes for several wba files too.

xpirate

DotREDII

MAC OSX Tiger

if someone cud help.

I realy would like to use ur file

• 2 weeks later...

Updated the first post so everything should be in working order and hopefully remain that way for quite some time. I also want to use this time to thank everyone who used this theme and whoever posted. This theme had the most community involvement than any other theme I have made and I don't regret making it that way. Thank you all.

• 5 months later...

Posts removed.

Please read before bumping:

But in other news, the school year is finished for me in 2 days and then I will be resume work on Ice 2.0 and Brushed Panther 2.0 and Mac OS X Panther 2.0 and release those updates, as well as a couple other skins that aren't Mac related.

Have some patience!