• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I have styler 1.35 and everytime I close and reopen a window my toolbars all reset to one row. I like my toolbars displayed on two seperate rows with styler toolbar on a row by itself and other items on a seperate row. Anyone have a similar problem? Answer on how to fix. I have Windows XP Pro with Ebay toolbar and Yahoo toolbar installed which may or may not be a cause. It also did this when only styler was installed.

• 2 weeks later...

Tried Styler (v1.36) for the first time today, wow what a great program :)

Only issue I have with it is the sluggish performance with shadows enabled. But have other people realized how well (the performance problems put aside) the shadows have been implemented in Styler? I was very impressed when even irregularly shaped windows (like for example some Windows Media Player skins) had perfectly shaped shadows applied. There is no other app that I know of that can do this.

So there's two things I'd like to see in a future version:

1. Improved performance with shadows enabled

2. Ability to switch shadows on (and off) while moving/resizing

I'm already considering a purchase, if the above two points could be adressed, well this would make it an absolute must-have program for me, because it would replace StyleXP, YzToolbar and YzShadow with one nice app :)

• 2 weeks later...

Haha at last I got $20 spare money... But Styler is where it was about half a year ago. Got demo version, installed, restarted the system.... Still NOTHING like 'Styler Toolbar' in right-click menu.

WindowsXP Pro SP2 + WindowBlinds 4.6 + WindowFX 2.2

Anyone got any ideas why this happens?

• 3 weeks later...

I bought styler toolbar today, and have a problem.

The toolbars work great until I use "My Computer" or "My Documents". neither of these folders seem to support Styler! Once I open either of these folders, Styler stops working for ALL folders.

I then have to repair styler to use it again. However, "My Computer" and "My Documents" are two of my most common folders I open. Styler never works for either folder and corrupts Styler completely until a repair every single time I use these folders.

Anyone else have this problem? What's the solution?

Thanks

Anyone else have this problem? What's the solution?

Thanks

Well, the demo copy I got never ever started to work... And I found myself powerless to find a reason nd found tech support powerless to point me it either.

So no 20 bucks for Styler. Hehe Bought some fair wine and had a nice evening with my girlfriend instead :)))

Well, the demo copy I got never ever started to work... And I found myself powerless to find a reason nd found tech support powerless to point me it either.

So no 20 bucks for Styler. Hehe Bought some fair wine and had a nice evening with my girlfriend instead :)))

i thought about buying styler too, but the dropshadow bugs around with trillian..

i reported the bug some time ago but didnt get an anwer yet :slant:

maybe i should do same thing like you :P

i thought about buying styler too, but the dropshadow bugs around with trillian..

i reported the bug some time ago but didnt get an anwer yet :slant:

maybe i should do same thing like you :P

Turns out styler toolbar won't work properly with my Athlon 64 :( Here I thought the 64bit problem was referring to operating systems or something (i'm not that techie don't know much about that stuff).

If a version comes out that supports Athlon 64's (they're common!) I'll be ready to purchase (again). The developer was kind enough to refund my money as it didn't work for me.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

man susumu must be rich by now.

EDIT I have styler 1.35 licenced version and i see theres a new 1.38 version. Is it worth updating to 1.38, what new features does it feature? Also how do i update it and will it cost me again?

I have the same question (I have the $10 toolbar-only version)...Can those of us who actually purchased Styler install newer versions w/out paying again?

Turns out styler toolbar won't work properly with my Athlon 64 :( Here I thought the 64bit problem was referring to operating systems or something (i'm not that techie don't know much about that stuff).

If a version comes out that supports Athlon 64's (they're common!) I'll be ready to purchase (again). The developer was kind enough to refund my money as it didn't work for me.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

i have an a64 and it works fine for me. are you referring to windows xp64?