Swinging by to say hello old home!

:):):):) This thread is filled with joy!

@ Goku: Are you ever going to "clean-up" the Yz Toolbar thread as you promised? I remember you from when I first joined (either here or Aqua-XP when it was still a board)

I remember jef making AquaApps (I was around for the end of that)

Timan not allowing me to be a member

Seph being a kind, polite regular member

Punks like bz and Jon@z not being here ( :P [i'm actually not sure when bz joined here])

Lou being a stupidass **** (oh wait, he still would be...but he's banned :P )

Yz still using Windows

GfxOasis being D____ (I can't remember off the top of my head)

MacThemes being a boring mac user's site

FunMac Forums being a hott mac user's site

Gmail invites being very hard to come by

Gfx Customization being much suckier than it is now...

...Anyways, I love this place!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, and I seem to remember a certain punk by name of //foxor hanging around here making trouble too. I wonder what ever happened to him...

;)

Nice to see you back, again, Goku. Have fun and try not to puke too much at the thought of "Longhorn" it's not that bad. :D

lol thx bud. I just love mocking Microsoft and its ****ty products lol :cool:

Fuc|< Longhorn right up the a$$

ugly a$$ $hit is the ruin of this site.

it's like "Hmm...how can we make our crayola colored, nasty a$$, ugly, HUGE interface worse? LET'S MAKE IT MORE INTRUSIVE AND GAWDY! YEAH!!!"

You're right, Goku...it is a passing phase. In fact, Aero-crap shut their doors a while back, almost for good because of lack of participation.

And yes, I am still a Mac man. Buying a 'mini' this weekend to add to the collection.

P.S. do I need to remind all of you about having a sense of humor?

lol duckie is one of kind. I became a very proud mac elitist mainly because of homie D. I never noticed how much wrath and strength I had in my mac vs pc battles in Atari's forums (where I mocked feces users), in which I trolled (kinda like here now). The second I snapped out of it, I realized that all the pc elitistic geeks, whom I named, "stickers", "phlegm wipers", "forcefully skinners", "scarred wrists", "batheless nerds", etc, were easily pushed to the corner, and they resorted to hacking and death threats just like their MaSter. Its funny that "they" called mac users "artsy fartsy lol!!" and "a bunch of losers foreigners", while, these artsy fartsy faggots, own ferraris and live in hollywood hills with sex mades and dual 30" cinema display and G5's on each shelf, not to mention PC oriented hardware/software companies are 100.9% foreign brain drain with impossible accents and antsy service. I wont mention that Apple sent me a courtesy payment of $500 when the 2.5ghz came out, because of my 2.0 ghz purchase a month prior to the 2.5 release. That was tagged along with a gratitude letter as well. This is classic.

People, duckie isnt mad for nothing, he's totally right. What apple achieved few years ago is not even worked on on longhorn. So, now with a G5/256mb ddr2 9800 ati s.e/2.5g ram/23"+20" cinema displays (the aqua ones), an iMac g3 500mhz and iBook G4 1.2ghz, nothing can stop us! Duckie, the mac mini will make your day, my landlord couldnt have been happier these days.

Hebrew is all well and good, but how the heck do you decipher transliterated Hebrew?! :)

-NC

You try to sound it out, hooked on phonicsâ„¢ style.....even so....I didn't get any of it :confused:

According to Nico i am not kind and polite anymore :o Can you people believe that? :P

... ill be in my corner, crying...

Nico's just royally jelous of your hair. //me looks at Seph like he was a model in those Pantene Pro V commericials Mu collects on his free time............

Not nice? Pchh at Nico, Seph is as nice as they get, offering me and many others free hosting...for...FREE! ^_0, did i mention he isn't charging us? :cool:

Fuc|< Longhorn right up the a$$

ugly a$$ $hit is the ruin of this site.

it's like "Hmm...how can we make our crayola colored, nasty a$$, ugly, HUGE interface worse? LET'S MAKE IT MORE INTRUSIVE AND GAWDY! YEAH!!!"

You're right, Goku...it is a passing phase. In fact, Aero-crap shut their doors a while back, almost for good because of lack of participation.

And yes, I am still a Mac man. Buying a 'mini' this weekend to add to the collection.

P.S. do I need to remind all of you about having a sense of humor?

Don't want to change the topic at all but...

Speaking of "crappy longhorn" OH NOES! why is apple somewhat moving towards the extra large caption bars like in longhorn?