[release] Smooth Operator Port (for Miranda's IEView plugin)

Smooth Operator 1.1 for IEView

- New template variation: now with a translucent top bar

- Smooth Operator requires IEView 1.0.2.0

Screenshot:

smoothopupd.png

Some of you may be aware of my previous port, Satin. These templates both are originally from the IM client, AdiumX, for Mac systems. The userbase that create templates for it are definitely exceptional artists. Smooth Operator is one of the templates that come packaged with AdiumX, so it was more difficult to get it done. Now, we must thank the author, Brad Smith, for a wonderful template and his permission to port this amazing work of art.

In Satin, PNG transparency was not available to be used in order to have any background you want, to be used. In Smooth Operator, though, I have gotten PNG transparency to work, which basically means you can use any background you want (default is the blue gradient) to accompany your conversations smile.gif.

This post will be updated as Smooth Operator is updated (bugfixes, etc). I will still update Satin if there is a need to.

Changelog:

| March 23, 2005 (v1.1)

| - 1 new variation

| > smoothoperator_topbar.ivt - Read description above

| - REQUIRES IEView 1.0.2.0 and TabSRMM 0.9.9.9

| > IEView - http://developer.berlios.de/project/showfi...release_id=5082

| > TabSRMM - http://hell.at.eu.org/forums/index.php/topic,455.0.html

| - Smooth Operator requires the latest IEView (not latest TabSRMM if

| using only smoothoperator.ivt).

I'd like to thank karma_police for the help he provided. Now without much further ado, the download. Please reply to post any bugs/suggestions/comments. Feedback is always welcome:

Smooth Operator 1.1

Please read the readme!

[ Mirror ]

[ Mirror 2 ]

EDIT: i knew i forgot something...Fonts required are included in the download (Lucida Grande) under the fonts folder

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice, using it right now. Two questions, how do you get rid of the "last message recieved on *date and time here*" in the message window like in your screen shot, and how did you add the picture to the left of the box where you type your message? Thanks a bunch.

Very nice, using it right now. One question, how do you get rid of the "last message recieved on *date and time here*" in the message window like in your screen shot. Thanks a bunch.

do you mean the status bar? right click on an empty space in your window so you get a menu that has the item "Container options..." and click on that. Check "Hide the status bar"

do you mean the status bar? right click on an empty space in your window so you get a menu that has the item "Container options..." and click on that. Check "Hide the status bar"

I don't have that option. I'm using the SRMM for ieview.

oh ok...i'm not using the srmm mod. I'm using tabsrmm, a lot more options. i'm not sure if you can do it with srmm

I tried using tabsrmm with this config for ieview and it didnt work.:(

Can you link me or tell me the version of tabsrmm that you're using?