[HELP] Timer operation

AdverseYaw

I am trying to trigger the map on a MappedImageOverlay to start at Black when seconds equal 1. Then continue until the seconds equal 0. How do I detect the reset of seconds from 59 to 0?

Basically, I am trying to make a clock face with the seconds indicated by the mapped overlay. The mask has 60 steps in the gradient from black to white. Each one covers a 'Second'. However the timer meter doesn't seem to indicate the start of a minute. It does unmask a second each second though. So I think I am getting close. I have the min set to 0 and max set to 59. When it reaches 0 it does reset. Unfortunately

:slant:it doesn't do it on the start of a minute. It seems to do it randomly, 60 seconds after it starts, not neccessarily on the start of a minute. I hope I have explained this enough. :o

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kevin

http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/attachment....ntid=5412&stc=1

post-24447-1114411385_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Where you say 'timer' in the thread title, does it mean you are using a 'TimeMeter' class meter?

If so, the simplest way I can suggest is to use a script to rotate the overlay - the analog clock example included in SysStats is the perfect starting point.

Find out how it works then come back if you have any more questions.