• Flight Tracker
    • Phone Book
    • Widget Dock

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@rulesofroad

as i wrote above, I want the widget to mimic exactely the dashboard original, so

- the moon icon is concurrent with the current moon phases

- the background is concurrent with sunrise/sunset

@all

currently uploading the new release

SioSae

New Release is up at DevArt (for the link see first post)

------------------------------------------

Changes:

- Added Shadow

- Added extended tooltip on large icon

- fixed minor graphical bugs (in front and back side)

about the update time, unfortunately accuweather sends an update every 30 minutes (recording to the time tag in the fetched xml). doesn't matter how often i will call to update. sorry

and yes, the fog one is the only animated icon.

by the way, i'm still looking for a new LucidaGrande and for the HelveticaNeue-Thin:)

thats all for today,

now i am going to bed.

SioSae

@rulesofroad

as i wrote above, I want the widget to mimic exactely the dashboard original, so

- the moon icon is concurrent with the current moon phases

- the background is concurrent with sunrise/sunset

@all

currently uploading the new release

SioSae

Just wanted to hear the specifics from the source. Yes, it looks as real as can be! (enjoys moon phase + sunset bg)

great job thank you for the prompt reply :cool:

Great widget, thanks a lot! :D

I think I found a bug... when you set the Level of Window to "Below" and click the widget, the close box will appear, but then it won't go away even if you click on the desktop. Can you please add the options to completely hide the close box please? Thanks!

did exactly the same on my system, but i don't think it's the widget's bad .The default Pocture Frame widget, you know,has the same problem when i set the Level of Window to "Below" and click the widget,the refresh button,then it won't go away even if i click on the desktop

So i guess,maybe it's KON's fault.

@DrEaMs In DiGiTaL & gofor

I will try to fix the bug and add an option to completely hide the close box today. thanks for posting the bug.

As far as I can see it wont be a problem to solve this ;)

@jpgodlew

the new version I uploaded yesterday fix this bug. download it and it's fine.

SioSae

About the spawning idea. I believe it should not be a functionality for the widget itself instead of being part of konfabulator. Konfab should support the start of several instances of a widget.

until so the best way to realize a nice spawning would be the dashboard like widget bar where i can select widgets and start them. and the bar manages the spawning. maybe this could be my next thing to do. are there any sources for this?

I'm still playing with the idea porting the phone book widget to konfab. if someone has the sources I would appreciate it.

One thing about the weather widget. can someone give me a good screenshot from the dropdown list for the city search? maybe one with a large number of results because I wanna know, how it shows more results than visible. and how does it react if it is located in the bottom of the screen?

Thanks

SioSae

@bluelegend

damned ;-) you're right. will fix it right now

[edit]

bug is fixed and new version will be uploaded if deviantart is coming back from read only mode.

there is also the minor close button bug fixed in the new version (thanks to konfab 2 and their new event objects ;-). would be nice if any bug can fix so fast.

Added the fetchingAnimation to the degree symbol.

*NEW VERSION IS UP*

SioSae

@DrEaMs In DiGiTaL & gofor

@jpgodlew

the new version I uploaded yesterday fix this bug. download it and it's fine.

SioSae

So I see...thanks :)

Love this widget...just need to add an option for the close button and a flip animation and this will be 'da bomb! [not that it isn't already :P ]

*Does anyone know where it is windy....I wanna see the animation