• Calendar
    • Flight Tracker
    • Phone Book
    • Widget Dock

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get "NaN" when using the weather.com feed.

Also the border detection is working very well now :) One thing I'd like to request is for the widget to slide instead of snap back into place.

*edit*

when the widget is in the top right corner it snaps down about 5 inches away from the top when you expand and collapse it. :slant:

post-1160-1118436206_thumb.jpg

ghostwalker is right, the weather.com feed just didn't send the day high after sunset, is fixed for the monday release. the flip is smooth to me but only on my fast pc, maybe i can optimize it a little bit. and the moving down problem is because of the implementation of the border handling, will be fixed on monday.

thanks for your help

SioSae

It's done!

I will upload the new release this evening (CET):

Version 2.0:

- add flipping animation

- loading new weather feed after changing temp unit

- add weather.com feed

- calculate moon-phase

- add new mini icon

- add border handling

- remember dropdown state

- fixed bugs reported here (thank you all for your help)

SioSae

the next thing is helping ghostwalker a little bit with his itunes widget. after that i want to start on the phone book/yellow pages. also the flight tracker would be nice to play with. I believe Calendar and Address Book arn't ported eighter, right?

any wishes:)

the next thing is helping ghostwalker a little bit with his itunes widget. after that i want to start on the phone book/yellow pages. also the flight tracker would be nice to play with. I believe Calendar and Address Book arn't ported eighter, right?

any wishes:)

Yellow pages widget should come next :)