Official "Hello I'm new to Aqua-Soft" Thread

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not really new, even though nobody know me. My name's Ewoud, and I'm from Holland. So is ave from avedesk, so that should mean something ;).

I hope I can learn something here, since I'm familiar with photoshop, and not completely unfamiliar with skinning. And I really need a good winamp mac skin, so that's the first thing I'm gonna work on.

Yeah, I'm a n**b, what can I say? Even the longest journey begins with a single step.

And one day those steps will lead me to a Mac, thus freeing me from the shackles of binding servitude and punishment that is Windows. Yes, one day... maybe... I hope... possibly... no guarantees, but...

Great, now I'm depressed. :( LOL

Hi all, glad to be on the team! :)

-Praetor

New Here, commonly hang aroung WinMatrix, as im a windows user, nearly bought an iBook once then Apple announced the MacBookPro's so i thought well wait, ive been here for a while reading ss thread mostly, and since the last brawl in there regarding spamming i thought it was quite funny figured i'd sign up and start posting.

Ill try not to break the rules, as tempting as it is, i dont like "free" two week bans

AJR1

• 2 weeks later...