Official "Hello I'm new to Aqua-Soft" Thread

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heyo, I'm Joel. I've been here over 2 years (Jovu was my previous account, lost the password & couldn't recover because my site died that my email was on) but never really got involved in the forums, originally joined up for the skin, which by the way is absolutely beautiful. I'm a keen mountain biker & love anything to do with mountains & forests. I have been playing guitar for getting on for 4 years now, I mainly play punk & heavy metal, but I listen to just about every genre you could think of. I've been a mac user for just under a year now having fallen in love with my uncles iMac & wanted one ever since. Started out with a 2007 MacBook Pro & last week upgraded to a 2008 Aluminum MacBook 2.4GHz. One of my favourite things to do in spare time is mess about on Photoshop. It never gets boring!

Edited by JosX
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey just becoming a member, glad to be in! I'm glad to be here eventually, going to publish seeing that I've been reading a prolonged time.

Sooo anyways, adequate info about me, see you about and hello once again haha.

PS, how do I change the little picture thingy like some people have, I like it but can't figure it out haha

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...