Official "Hello I'm new to Aqua-Soft" Thread

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey. I've finally decided to register here.

A friend got me started on the Aqua customization thing by sending me an Aqua theme. I kinda went mental after that, (Dock, skins for most apps and then some.) and I am pretty much at the end of the line as I'm getting a Mac (second hand G3 ibook (Limited money amounts suck)) rendering windows customisation useless. Sort of. Chances are I'll still go on (And try make a decent KDE Aqua skin (Baghira is nice, but there are some bits lacking. :( Still great) I currently use RK Launcher (Only dock that works on my crap 800MHz (Well 750 - 820 mhz. It changes randomly)) comp (I call Dozebox) that doesn't suck up loads of CPU and memory.

That's about it really.

hi new here too and pissed a mod off on my first post which i do apologise for.

17 and a complete amateur to skining which is why i hope to learn some tips from here.

Hope i enjoy my stay.

I don't know about the UK, but in my country when someone offers me salt and bread (while wearing the tradtional kokoshnik) it means welcome, not piss off :confused:

• 3 weeks later...

Hello I'm back. It's been a long time. emot-eng101.gif

Missed you guys, but then again, most of the people i knew then are gone. Videomann was banned. That makes me sad. I have to wonder what everyone's been up to since then, and how the Mac scene has been changing. I work with a G5 now at my job, and I bought an iPod, to be totally apple-centric. We've come a long way, baby.

• 2 weeks later...