Itunes And Aqua V2

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Timan@May 18 2003, 09:46 PM

Suggestioin?

- For the buttons maybe leave them stay gray then on mousedown turn them blue, the hover doesnt look that good of a blue. Just an idea... :canadian:

ok Tim Im gonna try that :D

Originally posted by Three Drives@May 18 2003, 10:05 PM

Looks good,...

Am I the only person on this board that prefers the look of the brighter old aqua buttons as opposed to the jaguar? Any chance of you doing a version like that?

osx-smb03_1_.jpg

(Y)

too muddy :order:

Looks fantastic KoL!

A killer question has been nagging me since Smooth Stripes 3.0 came out, and now it's even worse with these two new awesome themes:

Will you be doing all blue caption controls as an additional choice in any of these themes?

I honestly believe that Aqua or SmoothStripes would be the ultimate themes if they has sunken, all blue versions...

But thats just my opinion. (Y)

This is one of the reasons I gave your site such high marks (a perfect 10) over at VS.net - not only is your site perfect to navigate and look at, you take the desires of your base (that would be myself and your other fans) into consideration when your making these killer themes.

:cry: I love ya man!

In a manly way, of course, from across the room with just a slight nod of approval. None of that hugging feely stuff! <_<

Originally posted by deadzombie@May 20 2003, 03:33 PM

In a manly way, of course, from across the room with just a slight nod of approval. None of that hugging feely stuff! <_<

lol, for one minut i thought u was gay.............. :naughty: j/k

and please mods, give tha man KoL some cool badge maby a developer.

just a wish :blush:

keep on ruling KoL :order:

peace

Thanks for this theme. Its very neat yet wonderful.

This is giving me a push that I will never use WindowBlinds 4 on XP. NEVER IN MY WHOLE LIFE FROM NOW!

BOW BEFORE LORD KOL

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Sorry for the faithful acolytes.