[release] .: houselounge for aqualovers :.

Hi Aquas,

first sorry for my bad english! :slant:

I visit this site every day and i love it!! :)

So, i want to give the community something back. Sadly i can not programm an app or something like that...my ability is the music...expacially house music!

Every month i create a funky & groovy housemix. Maybe somebody here love it too or want to listen to this music the first time...now you can!

Go to www.houselounge.needlemen.com and check my mixes!!

For this time, you can only dl mixes from 2005. The years before will follow in the next weeks.

So, i hope somebody like my offer and enjoy this style of music! :D

greetings from

cysco

P.S: I want to thank needlemen again for his great hosting package...!!! THANX!! :)

:D whoooooooooooooooooo thats great man...thanks for sharing;

I think a will upload this on my Torrent site.

I have dll all of this mixes :P ................

Greetings MacEd :cool: chech out your mailBox ;)

When you get the torrent up, can you email me or post the link back here on this forum? That way we can dl all of his tracks at once... only if he doesnt mind that is... that'll keep bandwidth down on his site and definitely keep Needlemen happy

Hi Aquas,

thanx for all your comments! :) I´m happy that some people here love this style of music too!! Feel free to write some lines as you like the mixes.

Thanx houseROCKER! - listening to the 0705 right now...

after watching the track list of 0605 I guess you are from good old germany.

marie is currently one of my favorit trax! :o)

hehe...marie is really a nice track! ;-) but for some german speaking people a little bit to hard... :P

When you get the torrent up, can you email me or post the link back here on this forum? That way we can dl all of his tracks at once... only if he doesnt mind that is... that'll keep bandwidth down on his site and definitely keep Needlemen happy

the bandwith is no problem i think...the hosting package have enough. and i think thats no problem for needlemen, he offers this package and knows how much bandwith can emerge.

are the pop up windows supposed to close automatically or is this a prob w/ code in firefox?

no, its no problem with firefox. the windows close automatically when you go outside or click with the mouse. all covers are included in the files!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, sorry I'm a bit late to the party...

Cysco, I was just listening to your November 2003 mix and wondering if you'd released any more... I Googled, but to no avail, so I thought I'd check back here at A-S (yes, I rarely visit, yes, I should come here more often, but I'm busy, so shut up Unbe/Tim).

On the strength of that one mix (which, I might add, was my introduction to this style of music - I never really was into it before), I'm afraid I'm going to have to download all your others :)

If you'd rather I didn't eat your bandwidth, let me know, and maybe we can sort something out whereby you could upload them to me or something?

just been into your '04 mixes, cysco, and I've dl'd all your releases, they're so great!

one question, just being curious:

the download speed o' your site is FAST! how can you manage to keep the bandwidth? cos I've felt a bit guilty...I introduced a few friends to the site also, we may eat up your bandwidth by dl'ing at full speed.

...I cant do a thing to your bandwidth, though. Maybe Stevie can do something ;)

:cool: Thank you very much for the sharing!!

hi leon, hi stevie,

thanx for your compliments...i`m very happy you like my mixes! :-)

and steve, i`m happy that you love this style of sound now! *g*

And thanx again for your friendly offer about the bandwith...but i have a needlemen account, so you can dl without any problems for me! :-)

And...please make an entry in my guestbook! THANX!! :-)

greetz

cysco

P.S: in a few days, my september mix comes online!

• 2 months later...
but... in my ears it would sound a little better with a little less speed ...

In my opinion the speed is just excellent for those tracks.

i mean i'm a DJ too, playing deep house an techhouse stuff....could be i'm a bit addicted to slower beats ;)

AHAHAHAH, wait a minute, you're saying you play deep house and you want slower beats?? Did you mean deeper or slower? There's a lot of difference between them! By the way, techno/deep house usually have almost twice the bpm of house/vocal house.