[ann] Mighty Mouse

this is going to be a very good/creative mouse. going to buy it no matter WHAT!

however, i still don't understand how to use that "nipple" on the mouse. if i were to use that, i would feel perverted do you see my problem? :slant:

also, for some reason it reminds of that celebrity jeopardy video wtih "sean connery" and alex trebeck and the "penis mightier" instead of "pen is mighter" .............man "will that really mighty my penis?" that was a really funny video. :D

they didn't "hide" the buttons. they are touch sensitive. you don't click them. you apply force on one side or the other like the force buttons on the sides. it's basically all touchie with a speaker that makes a noise... the ball is the first ball to be used for a scroll ball. yes trackballs but they were used for moving the cursor not purposely for scrolling. not VERY innovative, but a new idea nonetheless

wtf why is is cheaper than the one button bluetooth mouse? that one sucks now :)

yeah and your uber obsession with longhorn vista **** that is basically a ****tied up version of tiger is no less. people will always get excited over new apple products simple because it is the pwn. please don't tell me you don't think that mouse is so sexy. go lick your microsoft s+arck. that's like saying "it's just a computer." maybe it doesn't matter to you. but it matters to some people you shouldn't hurt their feelings just because they like a mouse by the best computer company in the world. maybe just the fact that apple has created a mouse that is not one button for hundreds of years makes people excited they don't have to buy 3rd party products for apple purists.

they didn't "hide" the buttons. they are touch sensitive. you don't click them. you apply force on one side or the other like the force buttons on the sides. it's basically all touchie with a speaker that makes a noise... the ball is the first ball to be used for a scroll ball. yes trackballs but they were used for moving the cursor not purposely for scrolling. not VERY innovative, but a new idea nonetheless

wtf why is is cheaper than the one button bluetooth mouse? that one sucks now :)

I suggest you guys read this article: http://arstechnica.com/reviews/hardware/mightymouse.ars

The speaker and "aural" whatever were over hyped a lot apparently.