RK Launcher 0.4 Beta

raduking

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are there any really significant changes? All I've noticed is the redesigned options dialog, a speed boost, and the added Aladdin Effect, which is very slow and leaves a black trail on the right side of the Firefox window when I minimize it.

Um, is that not significant enough for you? Do you know how long we've been waiting for Aladdin's Lamp?

And what's so bad about a speed boost?

This is a freeware program, and what raduking's done is really impressive.

On that note, excellent job raduking. I'll post more later, but for now, check the front page ;).

-NC

Um, is that not significant enough for you? Do you know how long we've been waiting for Aladdin's Lamp?

Oh no don't get me wrong, I've always been in love with this effect. I've also always longed to be able to see it on my PC, but for right now it doesn't work properly and is very slow.

And what's so bad about a speed boost?

I never said it was bad. Speed boost is great! But RKLauncher already performed very fast on my PC.

I only feel after waiting since March for an update, and all the excitement that was built up for this release, that maybe there could've been just a few more updates.

Sorry if I sound disrespectful, I'm not trying to be. I love RKLauncher and really appreciate what RaduKing is doing and I'll always support it. It is the only dock program I'll use. I just feel like I'm still using the same version of RKLauncher because I can't use the Aladdin effect, and the speed boost (on my PC) isn't that noticeable.