AveDesk 1.3

AndreasV

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An Amazing work. Very soft but quick animations, low Ram consumption... Think it's better than Konfabulator. Thanks Andreas

I have only a problem with iTunesDesklet and Cdcover1 (by bzeitler): The widget doesn't show any cover. Could it be because I have not the MP3's files into the "My Docs My Music Itunes..." folder?. Has someone this problem?.

lol...

Who: Me. (I'm new to Avedesk but started to work right away with Andreas around June or so...)

Needed: No no bribe needed.

And it will be released very very soon. Just a few details I want to fix up and more important.. A few pre created desklets (Weather, ITune, Dashboard Calc, Dashboard Weather, Pic Viewer, Calendar, and a few others), so that you can see what the scripter can do. You'll all love it when its released. Its easy to script like Konfabulator. I will also be releasing a bit later a GUI to allow help people create desklets using wizards.

Some small things I forgat to mention:

• Holding shift while starting an animation will make it go in slowmotion modus
  • Ctrl + rightclick for the basic contextmenu
  • Ctrl + shift + rightclick for an Take Snapshot option
  • Theme Browser can be found under trayicon rightclick menu, themes->open browser.
  • Ctrl + leftclick for instance property dialog access

lol...

Who: Me. (I'm new to Avedesk but started to work right away with Andreas around June or so...)

Needed: No no bribe needed.

And it will be released very very soon. Just a few details I want to fix up and more important.. A few pre created desklets (Weather, ITune, Dashboard Calc, Dashboard Weather, Pic Viewer, Calendar, and a few others), so that you can see what the scripter can do. You'll all love it when its released. Its easy to script like Konfabulator. I will also be releasing a bit later a GUI to allow help people create desklets using wizards.

ahh goodie :) looking forward to it's relase :)