The new Unified iPhoto, iTunes and video app.

At school I was scouring mac rumour sites and found an interesting screenshot (not sure if it was a mock up or not, if it were, it was well done)..due to limitations of school network (it blocked me from aquasoft for some stange reason) I was unable to post my findings here, and consequently forgot the link and the screenshot address.

BUT

heres what I saw;

In the screenshot; iPhoto, iTunes and iVideo (iFilm?...Can't remember :P ) had been incorporated into one single app :o . The window had a single line of 3 tabs running down the left hand side of the window; one that said "iPhoto" one that said "iTunes" and the other tab for whatever the new video application was called (iVideo/iFilm) :P .

This allowed for the apps to run in the same window, and then you could simply swap tabs to access different media. :D

the iPhoto and iTunes tabs looked identical to how they are now (except iPhoto looked "unified" in style like iTunes).

As for iVideo, it looked very much similar to iTunes, except that the videos could be arranged into a sidebar of its own. (seperate to the music, in a different tab) ALl the videos had preview images like those found in iPhoto.

All three tabs (apps) in the unified application had a playlist/album sidebar running down the left (as iPhoto and iTunes do now) and then in the right had a section for the individual photos, videos and songs, they all had the unified style and it appeared as though you could be playing music and watching photos/videos at the same time...basically the app better sorted media collections into three main categories (videos, music and photos) and had very similar layouts to each other (with the exceptions of a few buttons unique to the media- eg- photo slideshow button etc)

It looked like a good idea, an innovative application design. :cool:

Whether it means windows will be recieving this new app, im not sure...but it does make sense with the new release of the iPod which can do Video, Pictures and Music all together, in every tab there was a button on the lower right hand side, with an iPod on it... :slant: ...

Does anybody know where I can find this link? :slant: or the screenshot? What do you think?