[release] NIMMER for AveScripter

RIMMER

Hi everyone.

Tho it's a pretty long time since AveScripter was released, there's not so much configs posted.

Today I managed my laziness and created a new desklet. It is called NIMMER and it's a numeric game. NIMMER is a fully AveScripter'ed fun stuff. Pretty rough work done in 1 day...

nimmer.png

Download ZIP (~101 KB)

Please, remember, this works ONLY with AveScipter installed (since its just a config for it).

Installation: Unpack archive to [AveDesk installation path]DeskletsAveScripter. There should appear a NIMMER folder. Then open AveDesk Control Panel and add NIMMER from AveScripter branch. Enjoy!

License: Who the f*** needs it. You probably won't use NIMMER commercialy, so - have fun. Just don't steal anything out of there.

Thanks... Now I feel dumb... can't seem to win. Lovely... Beaten by a puter.

Cool stuff.... If you need help to do an aveinst let me know.. I got it all setup a default installation. IF you get the chance to upload it to avedesk.philc.ca that would be cool too :)

I win! There's only one possible solution though. Nice game :)

(PM to relieve your frustration :) )

I got it... Had to cheat and look at the code :P (now, if only could could encrypt it so no one else can cheat and let the world SUFFER!!!)

Oppss... I let my inner voice talk again..

If you need help to do an aveinst let me know.. I got it all setup a default installation. IF you get the chance to upload it to avedesk.philc.ca that would be cool too :)

Cool, especially the second offer. We need something like widgetgallery.com for us! Waiting for your PM.

P.S. Excuse me please for double posting.