Eternal Aqua for WB5

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hmm i'm unable to reproduce it on my pc :(

One question though: do you have a legal copy of windowblinds or it is a cracked version (sorry for asking, but cracked version seems not to be working properly, especially with per pixel transparent elements, in this case the menu's background and selection)

@banks: I guess that's why you have that bug :( I really don't know how to fix it as you're like the only one here having it.

@MartinGy2k: I don't like it that way, but if you really like it, I will try to make one just for you :) give me the link to the VS you were talking about. I'll have a look at it ASAP

yes you're right ;) its don't work with Per-Pixel border, but I thought that Stardock want to solve this Problem with the new Version? and now there is a new version, but it doesn't work ^^

Out of curiousity, which version did you test when you refer to the new version? I am a subcriber to the OD.net services, and can get my hands on all the latest beta releases. Would you like me to give it a try w/ the most recent WindowsFX beta when I get home?

If you need any help w/ this, let me know, I'll see what I can do.

Out of curiousity, which version did you test when you refer to the new version? I am a subcriber to the OD.net services, and can get my hands on all the latest beta releases. Would you like me to give it a try w/ the most recent WindowsFX beta when I get home?

If you need any help w/ this, let me know, I'll see what I can do.

;) I'm a OD Subcriber, too, its the version 2.89beta003

First off, let me second everyone and repeat that this is such a great skin. I do have one question about it, though: Is there a way to mod it so that the scrollbars on windows go clear when that window goes into the background, like the scrollbars do on real OSX and like iTunes' scrollbars do on Windows? Thanks.

@vitasg: there is no way to have inactive scrollbar in XP :(

skinstudio doesn't offer the ability to do so at the moment, hopefully they will implement it in the next version :)

oh and I'm tired of people requesting right sided glyphs on Windowblinds, if you guys like it so much, there are tons of VS out there with right sided buttons :slant:

Not to barge in on the thread, but the people who want right-sided glyphs... if it's not the author's intention to add them, why not go ahead and add them yourself? We're fortunate enough that duyvan is even courteous enough to share his work with us, there's no need to pester him w/ personal requests.

Also, and this is just my personal opinion, but the point of a theme like this is to emulate the Mac appearance, so why would right-sided glyphs be needed besides due to the fact that it's habitual to have them on that side due to Windows? It only takes a couple days to get used to them on the other side.

Once again, I'm not trying to stomp anyone's toes, but I used to be a themer myself for Litestep, and stopped due to people asking for personal modifications, and I'd hate to see duyvan follow down that path.

For every 1 person that requests the right-sided glyphs, I'm sure there's 50 that love the left-sided ones.