• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Press ctrl + , everyonesafan

I'm having some issues with mine.

[qimg]http://img344.imageshack.us/img344/3789/help1bo5.jpg[/qimg]

Notice on the bottom how the buttons don't show up correctly (skin installed on my computer is on top, actual skin is on bottom).

Am I not using the settings correctly or what? can someone help me?

And this happens with all of my skins, not just this one.

Same here... can somebody please help?

There's only one thing I can't seem to like:

I don't like the menu being transferred into a dropdown...

the new iTunes had those buttons nicely ordered at the top and I like that too much too swap it for skins...

and most of the skins feature three buttons on the right: minimize, maximize, and close... what happened to the previous format button? :P (well, this is a minor-statement ofcourse, not worthy looking at:P)

Hey, searched through the forums and couldn't find anything on this. So if i passed over it bear with me. I have a problem when i go from the miniplayer to the regular window, you can't actually click on anything until you click on the menu button or one of the library,podcast...etc selections. Just wondeirng if this is a known bug or is it just a config error.

Hi

I am new here. I have a problem with the new itunes and the multi plugin.

I just installed itunes for the first time. I like it. So I tried the multi plugin.

It says i need to install the latest version of itunes and I have that. Anyway

to get it to work at all with 6.0.5?

Hi,

I am writing about the interface "freezing" up problem, which is becoming VERY common for me.

It lasts about 10 minutes at most playing a song and the interface freezes up, and I have to double click the titlebar to resize it so that it works again. The problem seems to be in the drawing somewhere, as iTunes is definately working fine. The music plays, I can click on say the pause button and while I get no response visually, the music pauses. Although the longest is about 10 minutes, it usually occurs within 30 seconds or so of me playing a song! This is very very frustrating.

It would be really great if you could fix this one bug as it is quite annoying, and is the only one that is really bad.

I really want to continue use of multiplugin as I love the foobar passthrough although now I am wondering if it is worth having to resize iTunes everytime before I use it.

PS - I don't use any of the skins, I am on the Default skin, don't do any UI customizations (I am trying to transparency set to 100% now as you said it's faster to draw, but it seems that it freezes up the UI even more quickly now).

- Prashant

After a format, I downloaded iTunes 6.0.5 and then ran the M-plugin installer. It refuses to install saying iTunes isnt found. So, I switched back to iTunes 6.0.4 and installed M-plugin.

However, there is a small problem. When I click the restore button from Mini Player mode, sometimes the controls on the main window become inactive. I have to go to Mini Player mode again and come back to main window to solve this :(

It's not a problem with mplugin.

You need to updates you skins, basically every file in your extended after itunes 181, you need to add 2 to the number

181 becomes 183

295 becomes 297

You get the idea.

would this be a solution for all old skins or just the ones made for 6..x?

vs3151, this question has been answered before..... if you take a little time out to read through few posts from this thread or even use search.....

Anyway... Currently Foobar Passthrough only works with Foobar 0.8.x versions. It does not support Foobar 0.9.x since Foobar plugin architecture is changed in new versions. So until Localhost get some time to update Multi-Plugin, there is no known workaround for this. Either use Foobar 0.8.x or stick to iTunes native output.

would this be a solution for all old skins or just the ones made for 6..x?

THis only works for skins for 6.x

As far as earlier skins, Theres a lot of resizing, and remaking of some things involved, if you are seeking a particular skin be updated, I could do it for you, as long as you can wait 3-4 days, I'm pretty backlogged with projects, ATM

Or if you wish to do it yourself, I could give you some quick instructions over PM or IM, It's too comlicated for me to do here, especially without a specific skin

After a format, I downloaded iTunes 6.0.5 and then ran the M-plugin installer. It refuses to install saying iTunes isnt found. So, I switched back to iTunes 6.0.4 and installed M-plugin.

However, there is a small problem. When I click the restore button from Mini Player mode, sometimes the controls on the main window become inactive. I have to go to Mini Player mode again and come back to main window to solve this :(

I used to have this problem, mine was caused by Avetunes, I could only minimize from Minimode, ect

vs3151, this question has been answered before..... if you take a little time out to read through few posts from this thread or even use search.....

Anyway... Currently Foobar Passthrough only works with Foobar 0.8.x versions. It does not support Foobar 0.9.x since Foobar plugin architecture is changed in new versions. So until Localhost get some time to update Multi-Plugin, there is no known workaround for this. Either use Foobar 0.8.x or stick to iTunes native output.

Thank you for an answer.

I'm so sorry that I didn't use search function...

And thank you once again.

THis only works for skins for 6.x

As far as earlier skins, Theres a lot of resizing, and remaking of some things involved, if you are seeking a particular skin be updated, I could do it for you, as long as you can wait 3-4 days, I'm pretty backlogged with projects, ATM

Or if you wish to do it yourself, I could give you some quick instructions over PM or IM, It's too comlicated for me to do here, especially without a specific skin

I do have a few that i would like to update, but I will have to look at them because I can't think of the names right now..drop me a IM on AIm sometime :)

• 2 weeks later...

Please forgive my poor English.

The shadow adheres to iTunes when WindowFX 3.0 is used.

However, the shadow swerves to the right.

The shadow never swerves to the right in other windows (Explorer and Firefox, etc.).

It shifts though the shadow that is not the type that swerves to the right is used from the

beginning in a word.

Is there a method of mending this excluding the method of using other versions of WindowFX?

I installed it yesterday, and it worked fine. But now, when I go to open iTunes, "iTunes has encountered a problem and needs to close."

Error signature:

AppName: itunes.exe AppVer: 6.0.5.20 ModName: mplugin.dll

ModVer: 2.3.2.0 Offset: 00013c22

Can anybody explain what's up?

When I go to uninstall iTunes Multi-Plugin, iTunes will open, but I really want the plug-in to work.

I also use McAfee, if that's of any import.