Rosie - Community Preview (Finder Bar)

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I have the rosie application on my computer and I have had problems since I got it. I had the finder bar made by landerverseer and then I went and bought Stardock Object bar and just love it . I hope they fix the bugs in the next version . The bar seems to lag on loading and then the time shows up and then the rest of the menu bar appears then my my computer seems to slow down to the point of freezing

• 4 weeks later...

I'm able to help you get support for photoshop, and other applications that you can't support right now. I wrote a finderbar a while back and just stoped fooling with it. The code is fairly advanced, but I"m willing to part with it if you plan to continue developing this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Expect a more polished release soon.

A while back my hard drive crashed and I lost all the work between 0.2 and 0.3 which set me back a while since I forgot how to fix the stability issues.

The community response for this program has been so encouraging and I think I will dust this old program off and start working on it again.

Expect a more polished release soon.

A while back my hard drive crashed and I lost all the work between 0.2 and 0.3 which set me back a while since I forgot how to fix the stability issues.

The community response for this program has been so encouraging and I think I will dust this old program off and start working on it again.

Excellent! When I used Windows, I really took a liking to Rosie. I'm sure many people will appreciate it. :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

I tested Rosie in my Bricopack LeopardXP, it works very well.

I'm currently doing an update of this BricoPack, I already create a Leopard Skin for Rosie, it is possible that include Rosie inside, if I have the right.

But I would add transparency has Rosie but it seems that no software market, there would be possible to add the ability to make transparent the bar in the next version,if there is a next version

Thank you

Please Scuse my english i'm french :P