iTiger skin for L7,V3,.. .

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@gozzylaz

on V3i is problem installing iTunes, I dont know why, but if I have a good memory, I have seen on MotoX forum, or Howard forum some instructions, how to put iTunes on V3i

Megaupload is in FREE account limited to 100 connections from the same country, if somebody is downloading any files, and you are the 101 in qeue, you have to wait

I recommended to download the full pack from rapidshare, it is fast

good luck

hey sajoman,

I just got an L7 a week ago and I wanted to get it pimped out and this iTiger skin you posted looks f***ing sweet. I'm not very familar wiht how to update and install these things on a motorola as it's my first one. I usually had a shitty nokia that wasnt even color. so if you could tell me how to set it up or tell me where to go to get some information on how to set it up that'd be awesome

• 3 weeks later...

hi sajoman, thanx for this skin. i use L7. i have all the softwares essential for installing this skin but when i ckick on the INSTALL SKIN option, P2K commander says that "the phone is not connected" (the phone gets disconnected at that very moment) but it is connected before that as it was getting charged. i think some settings need to be made. also can u plz suggest ne good substitutes for P2K commander. Plzzzz help me out i am desperate to get the skins on my L7. (SAARTHAK)

PLEASE ONCE AGAIN THANKS

ok saarthak

I dont know why are you using P2K Commander, please use Skins Manager - is easier

NOW to the problems:

- first problems are P2K Drivers for communicating phone with PC in P2K mode

- second - the SW that is used for installing

My questions:

- Do you have correctly installed P2K Drivers?

if yes

- Have another Motorola SW problems to communicate with phone? (like P2KTools or Skins Manager)

if no

- Try Skins Manager (maybe you have problem with P2K Commnader - and I am not responsible for supporting this kind of SW)

(sorry for long delay - but I was on vacation)

hi saarthak here. i dont have skins manager. downloading it right now but i do have skiman and skinner4moto whenever i do something with these programs too the same message appears (phone is not connected or error) the phone works perfectly with mpt. Also, in the memory card, i am unable to find the skins folder where factory skins are insalled. what is SW? bye......

ok i downloaded your full pack. according to u, i connected the phone to PC and opened RSD light but it was unable to find my phone and also could not receive the "windows found new device "message but when connected to the PC the autoplaying message appeared. does this mean that the computer recognized the phone and RSD light didnt? Now where does the problem lie - phone , computer or my softwares?? Plz help bye.........

you have to uninstall MPT, because you have already installed another driver, MPT is not necessary if you have P2KTools or some P2K SW

-uninstall MPT

-in Device Manager look if you still have Motorola Modem - delete it if there is

-restart PC

-install RSD Lite and follow the instructions in "readme"

My instructions were written for clean OS install without any SW from Motorola or drivers from another SW

hi mpt is motorola phone tools, right?? i have uninstalled it and in device manager too i cold not find moto modem. i began as per your readme but again same problem occured

1. autopay message came

2. iTunes opened automatically

3. Rsd lite unable to recognize the phone. nothing happens when i click on the "show device" button the "start" button is also not active

4. in device manager moto usb device appeared

5. no luck found yet!!! plz help bye.....

hi mpt is motorola phone tools, right?? i have uninstalled it and in device manager too i cold not find moto modem. i began as per your readme but again same problem occured

1. autopay message came

2. iTunes opened automatically

3. Rsd lite unable to recognize the phone. nothing happens when i click on the "show device" button the "start" button is also not active

4. in device manager moto usb device appeared

5. no luck found yet!!! plz help bye.....

Do you have any experiences with PC or just computers, OS, and so on?

OK:

- in cell phone check if the "Data/Fax" is in USB connection ON

- simple install RSD Lite

- connect cell phone to PC with USB - or simple changing of the USB ports can sometimes help

- start RSD Lite

- it shoul find 4 new devices..install it - the path for drivers is in my "readme"

Remember, that this simple "how to" is working very well

If you will get problems after this will not work (maybe for some unknown reason)..try help on www.motox.info

hey sajoman,

again i have been having trouble dling the skin, never seems to work. each of the links youve posted havent worked for me or are down. let me know if there is any other that might work. thanks i'd really like to have this skin on my phone

the rapidshare links are working good..maybe you have localy problem or with your ISP