2 Questions

Chapaev

I've moved from ObjectDock to RK and got 2 problems:

1) When I click "Show desktop" - my dock hides, because "Always on top" isn't checked. In ObjectDock there was option - like "not to hide dock in such situations".

2) I don't want any icons on my desktop. I have deleted all of them except Recycle Bin. After deleting it using "regedit" (deleting namespace) - the Recycle Bin docklet stoped working. Is there another way to delete/hide Recycle Bin from the desktop, but leave the Recycle Bin docklet working? BTW, this docklet doesn't bounce when i click on it - other shortcuts do.

Or you can simply right-click on your desktop, and then in 'Arrange Icons By' un-tick "Show Desktop Icons".

Not sure why your dock hides though when you click "Show Desktop" - mine doesn't. So what version are you using - is it the "latest nightly build": 0.41 Beta build 265 ?

(To find out your version click the 'About' button in Settings. You can d/l the latest build here: http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/showthread.php?t=24982)

1) When "Always on top" is ticked - the dock doesn't hide, when i click "Show desktop", but when it's unticked - the dock hides with other windows..

2) thnx, Stokesy - It helped, but docklet still doesn't bounce when I click on it like other icons =(

My version is 0.4 Beta , build 186 from Flyakite 3.5. I'll try to download latest build now... Installed. Didn't help.