Sheets

Hello all together!

Here is a request of an app that I always wanted to have in windows and now I liked to ask if it would be possible.I hope some of you will respond to this request.I would be REALLY happy if there were somebody who would take himself some of his valuable time and build such an app.

You could discribe my "wish app" as the following: In OSX we have those nice little drop down menus

which slide out of the upper part of the programm thats running as if they are printed out,called sheets.As we all now sheets have even the same functionality as the dialogs in windows.The app that I am requesting now should open all those dialogs in exactly this osx sheetanimation which is however 3 dimensional and could be very difficult for building this app.

An even more difficult fact on this animation is that you can already see the parts of the dialog when it is coming out.So the programm would have to hide the dialog and show another sheet like dialog coming out of the top of the window with the same functionality as the hidden dialog.

Please respond to my request.If this app would be possible it would aquafy the look of the system in a giant leap feet.

Have a good day :)

crucius

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...