Windows under BootCamp-questions

Hi,

I´ve got my new MacBook 13" (2GHz, 1GB etc) this week. Windows (via BootCamp) works fine, but there are two questions:

1) Does anyone know if DirectX (9.0c, latest) works completely under Bootcamp? I can view DVDs and TV with Windows but for example, the Flurry-screensaver (from OSX-e) and the "Aladins Lamp Effect" for RKLauncher aren´t working. (Flurry is really sloooooow and Aladin doesn´t work). I can´t find any reason. Does anyone know, what the problem is?

2) What key can I use with the MacBook-keyboard to have the "print"-key or the "alt" + "print" combination on a windows keyboard to make a screencopy with Windows?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Flurry is OpenGL first of all. Second of all, the only thing that determins what level of DirectX your system can support is the GPU. I'm sure you can support DX9, BUT all MacBooks have integrated graphics, and pretty much everyone knows that integrated graphics suck. The only thing integrated graphics are really good for is well outputing the desktop to the monitor, and watching DVDs. Other than that, don't expect to play any 3D games or run any screensavers that are GPU intensive.

Under OSX is different story, it's overall graphic subsystem is far superior compared to GDI in windows. Flurry runs just fine in OSX is due to amazing OpenGL implementation done by OSX developers, try running Flurry under WinXP on the same machine (your mini) !!

Only one thing to clear: of course, I mean Flurry in Windows! Under Mac OS X all apps and also the Flurry screensaver run perfectly.

But I think it´s like Flyakite (thx for the answer, using your great pack on my MacBook) said, that the built-in graphics with shared RAM are a bit slow in combination with Windows.

Sorry, I don´t understand the last post. DirectX comes with WinXPSP2 and like I wrote, I have the actual DX 9.0c (August 2006) installed. Thx for the answer, but maybe I don´t understand it correctly (i`m from Germany)...

Of course, installing the most actual DX was my first idea and the installation of it ran properly. Unfortunately nothin´ changed.

Does anyone know an answer to my question concerning the AlladinsLampEffect for RKLauncher? Using this effect leads into an error-message, but I think, this is not a question of graphics speed.

Ah...oh... sorry, I not wanted to flame septimus. I wrote, that there is a little bit of misunderstanding ;)

But unfortunately I´ve never seen a DX version of flurry for windows :(

OK, I see, that there is no solution for my Flurry problem, but maybe for the RKLauncher problem? Is the "AlladinLamp" effect also based on OpenGL? Than it would not be necessary to go on tryin around making this effect work.

So far, thx for all the instructional answers.