I Pod Video Help Please

hiya, my name is lee turnbull, i'm from london and i recently bought an i pod video for my girlfriend. i had a friend put a load of music on it for me but he was unable to put videos, films ect as he is as useless with computers as me! i was wondering if anyone out there would be able to or know of someone i could give my i pod to, So they could cram a load of stuff that i like on it for me, I WOULD PAY FOR THE INCONVINIENCE AND THE SHEER PATHETICNESS OF IT! but it would be really helpfull! you can contact me on my email which is leeturnbull82@hotmail.co.uk thanks again

its pretty simple. all you have to do is download movies off of limewire or another p2p service. then search for a video to mp4 converter so they can be played on your iPod.

P.S. for the best quality movies, download them in windows media player formats (.avi, .mpg) and the convert them to mp4. i use jodix (jodix.com) because you can choose the quality of the video and audio...

peace//

Wow.... just wow.

leeturnbull, please take the time to read our rules. We have appropriate places to ask questions like this. We as a forum aren't interested in sending you an iPod. If you need help using it, post it in one of our Hardware forums.

revolutionized55, that's strike two. Do not discuss warez or piracy, period. Violate our rules again and you'll be banned for much longer than 10 days.