Special Release: iTunes + Multi-Plugin

understandable, i just couldn't find a version of multi plugin that's compatible with itunes6. saw a couple posts on here for someone to post their email addy, but i didn't follow through with that.

if anyone can put up an old link for a multi plugin version that's compatible with itunes 6 it'd be greatly appreciated though :D

SO what is wrong with the first post on this thread?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

understandable, i just couldn't find a version of multi plugin that's compatible with itunes6. saw a couple posts on here for someone to post their email addy, but i didn't follow through with that.

if anyone can put up an old link for a multi plugin version that's compatible with itunes 6 it'd be greatly appreciated though :D

Any luck finding one? There's one linked in the fourth post in the following thread, but I'm not sure what version of iTunes it works with.

http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/showthread.php?t=43836

-NC

like some of the users here, i get the following problems

at first itunes worked fine.. after restarting my computer, it failed to work. as in i open itunes.exe and it did not respond.. but at task manager it can be detected. but no itunes is seen.

so i uninstall it.. tried to install the latest version of itunes.. ipodservice could not be started.... craps.

like some of the users here, i get the following problems

at first itunes worked fine.. after restarting my computer, it failed to work. as in i open itunes.exe and it did not respond.. but at task manager it can be detected. but no itunes is seen.

so i uninstall it.. tried to install the latest version of itunes.. ipodservice could not be started.... craps.

Have you uninstalled Multi-Plugin yet?

-NC

To local_host : Thank you! I (and a few thousand other people) have spent the last few months looking for a way to rollback itunes to get Multi-Plugin working again (it's surprisingly difficult). The foobar passthru is invaluable - you've made a difference in the lives of a lot of semi-audiophile geeks.

To nightcrawler: Do you think you could add a link to this special release in all of the old multi-plugin threads you've closed? //Good idea. *Done*. -NC

To everyone else: Donate a few bucks to local_host.

Does ANYONE have any info on a new version of Multi-plugin for iTunes 7.3?

Really, all im looking for is a way to automatically put lyrics on all my music. (google, copy, paste gets really old REALLY FAST.)

So does anyone have any suggestions for me?

PC, not mac.

It says, COMING SOON!!

Which means probably he's busy with some more important affairs in his life/real world.. rather than developing plugin for app that keeps being upgraded every two months and followed by pressure from n00bs around who thinks Localhost has nothing else to do than serving their never ending requests. He is not SLAVE to this community, and he will develop Multi-Plugin whenever he can.

Give him a break !!

• 2 weeks later...