Special Release: iTunes + Multi-Plugin

Hey! an error message appears when I click itunes+mp.exe... "Error al aplicar las transformaciones. Compruebe que las rutas de acceso a las transformaciones especificadas son validas", Something like other posts in this blog, and nobody knows the reason (Well, I don't saw anybody). Somebody can tell us a possible solution? please! I had tried the multiplugin in iTunes 6 and it rocks! Sorry for my bad english...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OK, so today i tried to make an album purchase. It said I had to upgrade to iTunes 7.4 to purchase it (and no it's not in iTunes Plus). Is there some way I can buy and download the album (and of course have it play properly) without upgrading to 7.4 and losing MPlugin as a result?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I admit that I haven't searched for the Multi-Plugin source yet, but if anybody has a copy I'd be happy to be localhost's huckleberry.

if by that you mean youre gunna try to update the release, then YOU BETTER DO IT!! lol

and by that i mean please!

.... ive been a long time user of MP and im still going through withdrawals since i had to upgrade to the newest itunes...

With the ever growing method of torrenting, my movie collection has increased immensley, were talking over 150 movies. i am looking for software that will let me organize my movies and shows, such as i tunes does with mp3. do not say to just convert vids from divx to itunes formant because itunes format is huge and i wont be able to have as many movies, please help me find this software

• 2 weeks later...

ok.. well itried multi plug in with the newest itunes to find it didnt work.. i then uninstalled itunes and multiplugin and tried this bundle.. wich doesnt work.. so i went to oldapps.com.. downloaded itunes 7.0.2 and then downloaded the latest multiplugin wich then worked.. but now my visualizer plug in wont work.. i deleted the plug in and re installed and it still wont work.. i hope local can fix this in an update as i use my visualizers quite a bit and the itunes default is shit..

Okay So I have iTunes 7.6.The newest one. I really want to have the Black Glacier skin.How should I do this?If I uninstall my iTunes and save the music files in a folder... will my files stay there and will I be able to install this old version?

edit:I downloaded this and after agreeing to the thing it said...

"the file iTunes Library.itl cannot be read because it was created by a newer version of iTunes"

Then I click okay and it closes.What do I do?If your wondering all my iTunes music files are in a folder called iTunes Library on my desktop.

Somebody please help me!

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

This thing is awsome! I just have one question though. Is there anyway to get rid of the "Discover your music with Genius" thing? I would love this all the more if i could just get rid of that annoying thing. I dont know how possible that is considering its tied in with the store but still i thought it would be worth it to ask. Please let me know :)

Okay So I have iTunes 7.6.The newest one. I really want to have the Black Glacier skin.How should I do this?If I uninstall my iTunes and save the music files in a folder... will my files stay there and will I be able to install this old version?

edit:I downloaded this and after agreeing to the thing it said...

"the file iTunes Library.itl cannot be read because it was created by a newer version of iTunes"

Then I click okay and it closes.What do I do?If your wondering all my iTunes music files are in a folder called iTunes Library on my desktop.

Somebody please help me!

I had this same problem. You go to your itunes music folder, and in there you should see a file called itunes music. Delete that and it should work no problem

• 3 years later...