Icy Radio

Great Application Thanks!

I have a question-request for this proggie.

Is there any way to extract the track title (and the station info) for use in other program?

I'm an LCD Smartie developer and I need to dispaly the track title (and the station info) in my LCD when I listen web radio using the program. All I need is an option on the program which enables a title extraction on a txt, ini or other file.

Is it possible?

Can you guide me how to do it, if its already implemented?

One more request... :unsure:

An option to open link (in order to add my own "custom" station links) will be useful.

I like to get rid of any other player when I'm listening web radio but lot of radio stations are not included to the ICEcast and SHOUTcast servers!

Thanks again! I love this program :wub:

Do not double post - use the edit function - mps69

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like this one, can you make the HUD style with this size, thank's a lot

What is it - "HUD"?

More detailed please, what do you want?

[ru] KSoft - неподскажите чего он хотел? А то я ничего не понял. =)

Edited by CyLLlKA
What is it - "HUD"?

More detailed please, what do you want?

[ru] KSoft - неподскажите чего он хотел? А то я ничего не понял. =)

Sorry, it's just like default IcySutra skin, just simple black with transparent and simple white buttons, with mini/1 line like your's Black Line skin, thank's CyLLIKA

Charley: When will realize marks? Yesterday I very zaebalso to add on one station in playlist :)

lol on "zaebalso".

To the point: when I will have desire/free time :)

Then will be good clear type smoothing etc.

Husaini HB, CyLLlKA,

May I help you? I've a source for this:

background_8274816_198317.png

limbo,

You can add any custom radio station in Stations window. Or I've not understood question right?

On text extraction: cool app! :)

It's possible to use ICYRadio.log on app folder but there currently only song. Like this:

09.04.09 22:28:37; Steve Tyrell - ISN'T IT ROMANTIC

09.04.09 22:32:02; Tony Bennett - DON'T GET AROUND MUCH ANYMORE

10.04.09 17:36:25; Rod Stewart - WHERE OR WHEN

This has been coming along great. I have noticed it does not recognize dual monitors. I cannot move the player to my second monitor and when you open a window it pops up between the two screens. But other than that this is a kick-a** player. Soon you should consider making it's own website.

I already don't like my web site's free hosting but don't want to pay for this now. Or maybe it's possible to disable advertisiment on current one for $5, will see. Please open about IcyRadio window and press "check for updates". There an exe where you can disable snap to screen function (to d'n'd between monitors). But, yes, notifier while on first monitor.

KSoft, here in the next month I will have webspace you can use. I'm going to be creating a website for myself but the package I'm going to get is very big. I will contact you when I have the space ready and either create the website for you or allow you access to do it yourself(no cost but I may run adds-not sure). Downloaded the new exe works great thanks.

Edited by Ghostwalker
limbo,

You can add any custom radio station in Stations window. Or I've not understood question right?

On text extraction: cool app! :)

It's possible to use ICYRadio.log on app folder but there currently only song. Like this:

09.04.09 22:28:37; Steve Tyrell - ISN'T IT ROMANTIC

09.04.09 22:32:02; Tony Bennett - DON'T GET AROUND MUCH ANYMORE

10.04.09 17:36:25; Rod Stewart - WHERE OR WHEN

Adding stations is OK (my mistake sorry)

But the log file is updated after the track is ended (is this correct?).

I need a way to get the current track (artist and track title). Is it possible?

Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Ksoft. is this project dead? you haven`t answered in a long time.

If it`s dead ... you should release the source so it can be developed further.

If it`s still alive, you can improve the themes section by adding gif support for animated themes, more objects in the interface graphics like obj1 obj2 obj3 etc wich can be gif images with order .. like obj1 order 1 (just over the bg) obj2 order 2 (over the obj1) u get the ideea ... like layer orders.

That wold be an extraordinary improvement for graphics look of the player.

I like this player a lot and i like making themes for it but, it`s too limited.

please answer.