[release] Isongs 3.1 Public Beta

Hey there,

isongsrelease.jpg

Download iSongs Public Beta (1.6 MB)

Ok this is kinda weird i admit, many of the beta testers have not heard anything from me and now a versions beign released? Sorry to you beta guys, il be sure you actually get some versions in the future.

This version is just to put some people out of their misery :P. This version is working fine, playlists, some visuals, search all included, its not 100% finished as you'll tell but a definite taster of whats to come.

And hopefully smeggy will hear its tone :)

Note: If you find a bug that crashes the app, please report it, but if its just a buttons not working, or similar, I know about it, i just havnt coded it yet.

No read me so i guess youll have to figure out how to work it :)

Please, tell me what you think, comments, suggestions.

~alilm

Hmmm I tried to add an m3u playlist so I didn't have to manually do a playlist... it didn't like that and crashed out straight away... also one time it "lost" what was in the playlist and crashed out straight away when I was switching from the visualisation window to the mini version and back to normal full view also the scratchy and popping noises here too

Seems like any more than 10 files in my playlist, and it'll start flickering. It also loses the playlist when I go to the visualization and back. ^_^;

That's about all I can find at the moment. It does take up a ton of CPU, though. :blink:

edit: And moving the volume slider all the way to the left doesn't lower the volume all the way. Other than that, it's great. :lol:

edit2: Okay, I don't think it's the number of songs that's making it flicker. x_X When I load a directory, the first track never loads, and the playlist flickers until I remove the blank track.

Example

(Promise I won't edit again) :canadian:

Seems like any more than 10 files in my playlist, and it'll start flickering. It also loses the playlist when I go to the visualization and back. ;

That's about all I can find at the moment. It does take up a ton of CPU, though.

edit: And moving the volume slider all the way to the left doesn't lower the volume all the way. Other than that, it's great.

edit2: Okay, I don't think it's the number of songs that's making it flicker. x_X When I load a directory, the first track never loads, and the playlist flickers until I remove the blank track.

Example

(Promise I won't edit again) 

Im pretty sure all of these can be fixed, for one the cpu is high on purpouse, it can go down to 0, il fix the flicker and hopefully the volume.

Originally posted by Anubis19x@Aug 2 2003, 07:00 PM

doesn't work for me, i add the song then when i right click on it isong crashes, and if i just hit play the song won't play. anybody else with this problem.

Anubis, what are your system specs?

Also, make sure you have Microsoft's .NET framework installed on your system. Alilm's apps need it to run.

-godpunk

1. Some refresh problems when adding songs using the 'add directory' feature. The list of songs keeps on flashing on the screen.

2. Some of the buttons also takes time to refresh or show.

3. Display not correct when minimised to small player. Name of song is at the right side of the player.

Keep up with the good work though. :)

Good work alilm, finally a good itunes clone. I have some bugreporting to do. I'm sorry if these are posted already.

1. When i play and go to visualization and back the song disappeares from the playlist.

2. I can't add a whole directory or multiple files.

I haven't found more besides those that have been mentioned. Keep up the good work.