Leopard Icons

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

don't you just love the PC icon with the blue screen of death :D it so damn great :D for first i thought i'd prefer leopard without the PC icon... i was even kinda surprised first time i saw it ... i think there wasn't one in Tiger was there? well anyway then i noticed what it had on the screen and i had to laugh :D

also i read rumours about iMac loosing his "Jay Leno" chin which i think the download icon rules aside ... why would they make a whole system default icon with an iMac as it is today if they had something in works planed to update it :) am glad cos i have purchased my 20inchy in december and i just love it

Thanks DZGH_Operator. But i did not have the time to tell you i have found me a pack at GUIStyles.

I Have discovered also, that the pack i used b4 are toolbar icons.

[[Edit]]

what's your current icon size?

I AM Using 48X48 and in "Effects (Found in appearence tab)" Using Large icons

don't you just love the PC icon with the blue screen of death :D it so damn great :D for first i thought i'd prefer leopard without the PC icon... i was even kinda surprised first time i saw it ... i think there wasn't one in Tiger was there? well anyway then i noticed what it had on the screen and i had to laugh :D

No, I think it's incredibly immature of Apple, to be honest. And the reason they added it is to highlight the improved sharing between PCs and Macs in Leopard... With the new Finder, other computers appear on your network as if they were native hard drives.

• 2 weeks later...