Stacks Docklet

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From page 21....

"Ok, I told my compiler to automatically generate a build number.

In the next release you will see something like: 1.0.0.1, 1.0.0.2, etc... (last number is build number). You will be able to see this by right clicking on StackDocklet.dll, choosing Properties, then Version tab, then File Version in the list."

thanks hallf - i'll download the file from the link in the first post and see how it compares.

@matonga - where did you get the icons for "Sistema" [system] and on the top dock in these two attachments of yous:

w w w .aqua-soft.org/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=12092&d=1209267882

w w w .aqua-soft.org/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=12109&d=1209598728

(sorry for the broken links, it says i "can't post links or images at this point")

also the MS icons from the first, and whilst i'm at it i really like the hard drive status icons you have on the left side of your screen (from leaves background)...is that another dock?

I've just started using RocketDock and added the Stacks Docklet which I find so helpful and much more efficient than opening a new explorer window. I read through the first and last couple pages of this thread and didn't see these suggestions:

Is there any way to customize how many items are shown in the popup? For example, I have a "Downloads" folder on my dock that I download everything from Firefox to, but I'm really only concerned with the last couple but I don't want to go through the folder every couple of days to clean it out. When the StacksDocklet tries to display more than ~10 items it gets slower and slower with each item. I like things to run fast and clean :D

A slider for icon size would be wonderful!

Hello,

Thank you for this wonderful docklet !

I just wanted to ask for one feature if I may:

- When I change my default folder icons, drives etc. stacklet still keeps the default XP icons.

Can you make them to change to correspond to actual system icons ?

(for example, I have put Vista folder icons in my XP, but stacklet still shows (in fan mode) default XP icons)

Thank You.

Whilst its a great docklet, i discovered that if you have two instances of it in your dock (by creating a second docklet called stackdocklet2 or whatever)

It adds like 5 seconds to the startup time of RK Launcher, can anyone else reproudce this?

Just using one stack now which is kinda annoying but ahh well...

Whilst its a great docklet, i discovered that if you have two instances of it in your dock (by creating a second docklet called stackdocklet2 or whatever)

It adds like 5 seconds to the startup time of RK Launcher, can anyone else reproudce this?

Just using one stack now which is kinda annoying but ahh well...

This happens with OD too...

I am using stock dockobject + stack docklet in vista ultimate.

I have also enabled the auto-hide function for dockobject. i found that when i open one docklet, the object in that docklet spiral up, then i press another docklet, the auto-hide function cannot work anymore unless i restart the software.

Am using Stacks Docklet with a Portable Version of RocketDock (portable due to IT Lockdown on our Office PC running Windows NT). One thing I noticed when adding shortcuts to the stacks dock, it doesn't show the icons either in grid or fan layout.. Does this problem occur to anyone or just me because I'm using a portable version of RocketDock? All I can see are the names of the shortcuts I made..

having just rechecked this post, i made a mistake - my question from post 05-04-2008, 01:29 AM should be to fedropnce...

" @EDIT: FEDROPONCE - where did you get the icons for "Sistema" [system] and on the top dock in these two attachments of yous:

w w w .aqua-soft.org/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=12092&d=1209267882

w w w .aqua-soft.org/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=12109&d=1209598728

(sorry for the broken links, it says i "can't post links or images at this point")

also the MS icons from the first, and whilst i'm at it i really like the hard drive status icons you have on the left side of your screen (from leaves background)...is that another dock? "

Recently discovered RocketDock and your fantastic Stacks plugin. Great job on that. So good, in fact, that I'm dying to use it to access Control Panel settings. However, the plugin only takes full directory paths and not special Explorer paths like "Control Panel". Any chance of adding a feature to access special folders like Control Panel, Printers, Favorites, etc?

Recently discovered RocketDock and your fantastic Stacks plugin. Great job on that. So good, in fact, that I'm dying to use it to access Control Panel settings. However, the plugin only takes full directory paths and not special Explorer paths like "Control Panel". Any chance of adding a feature to access special folders like Control Panel, Printers, Favorites, etc?

You could just create shortcuts of the content of the Control Panel, put them in a folder somewhere, and make Stacks docklet point to that folder. Regarding your "special Explorer paths" request: as matonga said in previous posts:

@all:

Technical explanation: trying to re-implement everything with PIDLs.

Non-technical explanation: trying to add support for Control Panel, My Computer, and other "special" folders.