An idea of theme "quicklook-inspired". Possible?

Hi all, and good wishes ;)

For a bit fun, I tried to imagine a theme for Mac OS who have the look of quickook.

In the second view, I have redesign Safari and put off tabs navigation to replace by a "safari-iPhone" navigation like.

So, possible or not possible? (for Safari web pages navigation, I know that it's quasi-impossible to have it). And for Windows, I think it's possible to have it by using WB?

post-67731-1198660294_thumb.jpg

post-68-1198660294_thumb.jpg

the perfection of mac OS lies in one thing. It has a balance of things. you will spend lots of time making that theme which will be really ugly and after playing with it for 10 minutes you will back to the leopard theme (or tiger), coz you will be tired of all black colors.

quick look theme is nice for quick look things like preview graphics or media.

I'm really sorry if I sound sharp but I'm sure you'll agreed that

Hi all, and good wishes ;)

For a bit fun, I tried to imagine a theme for Mac OS who have the look of quickook.

In the second view, I have redesign Safari and put off tabs navigation to replace by a "safari-iPhone" navigation like.

So, possible or not possible? (for Safari web pages navigation, I know that it's quasi-impossible to have it). And for Windows, I think it's possible to have it by using WB?

ant103,I think your future theme will be nice,as long as comes with a complete theme,i.e:WB,FF,Miranda,OB,iTunes.

I'm sure still many people like using in dark theme,keep up a good work,appreciated,looking forward,thank's