[theme] Brushed Panther

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh ok xero, i think i've found the source of that icon bug i mentioned eairlier. the background to 'favorites' in IE6 retains the brushed look to it, while any of the other drop down menues (tools, help etc) has a white background. i can restore the favorites back to white if i move any of my shortcuts around. though if i open a new browser the problem returns. oh, and if i shut down my pc the shutdown menu has a blue bar running across the top. (anyone know of any good free places to store images, it would help my explinations immensily. :D )

again thanks xero for the skin.

Zeromachina

Originally posted by Xero@Aug 22 2003, 05:39 PM

holy sh## i had no idea winfx did that :) sexy lol umm also yes KoL can release, and post you bugs with screenys guys and I will try my best to fix them all for you, although some are wb4 bugs which isn't my fault

thanxs :bow:

KoL :D;)

Sorry to say this Kol, but I liked the original startpanel by Xero much better!!! This one looks too much like the one from Itunes.

I think the right side should at least also be brushed, not plain gray like it is now. But I do honestly find that Xero's sunken, all brushed startpanel has a much more ditinguished, refined and professional look to it!

Otherwise, great work!

Yours truly,

The Beyonder

Xero, this wb theme is actually the FIRST theme i can actually use the per application option with in WB! w00t!

...now i can use this theme just for windows explorer (which makes it look almost just like Panther's brushed finder with the right toolbar skin) and still maintain a panther WB theme throughout the rest of the system (like yours perhaps hehehe). Awesome work. muchly impressed.