Dashboard Widgets for Yahoo! Widgets

• 1 month later...

ive know so many widget loose its keyboard features.

BTW ...weather didnt update using weather . I put my Yahoo weather and Dashboard weather and Yahoo did updated, but dashboard didnt. I tried clicking degress symbol, but nothing happens.

I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina ... i dont think location must be a problem ...

It´s not accuweather. Works here with yahoo!widgets 4. Problems are with 4.5.

Is it worth upgrade?

Does dashboard weather and widghet 4.5 work with weather.com. Did you mean this?

Oh, and Ghostwalker, may I ask if you have looked for the clock not working for me?

It´s not accuweather. Works here with yahoo!widgets 4. Problems are with 4.5.

Is it worth upgrade?

Thanks for letting me know I will have another look. And yes it is worth the upgrade but you should wait there will be a bug fix soon.

Does dashboard weather and widget 4.5 work with weather.com. Did you mean this?

The copy I have does because I fixed the problem.

Oh, and Ghostwalker, may I ask if you have looked for the clock not working for me?

I am sorry no but I have the weekend free (Just finished a "HUD" text editor for 4.5)and will take a look, my best guess is I will have to rebuild it from scratch to be compatible with 4.5

Quote:

Does dashboard weather and widget 4.5 work with weather.com. Did you mean this?

The copy I have does because I fixed the problem.

Ghostwalker - can you post the fix? I really like this widget but it frequently "locks" up and takes 100% of the CPU.

Thanks,

SMF

Ghostwalker,

Thanks. Unfortunately something isn't working correctly. On OS X (10.5.2) with Yahoo Widgets 4.5.1 the widget does not display anything other than the uppper right circle and the lower left "i". You can't get the settings by clicking on the "i" and it shows no city or weather data. In windows XP with 4.5.1 it shows full data for Cupertino but you can't select the settings by clicking on the "i".

SMF

• 1 year later...

I'm updating all widgets as I have time so far the only ones are Translate (search forum) and Weather almost done for release (probably one or two days to go) wished I had time to work on them 16 hrs a day but I do not. There are quit a few changes to make to the widgets to get them up to 4.5 and then days of debugging.

• 2 weeks later...