Galaxy GUI

Galaxy GUI is a desktop customizing forum as well as a general web/tech discussion forum. We have a huge database of releases with wallpapers, icons, docks and other customization resources as well as many other forums such as tech support, discussion, electronics talk and a lounge called milkyway where you can post anything on your mind.

We've recently undergone a change to Version 3 which offers tons of new features and skin updates! Come check it out today!

Edited by SbuxBlaze
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13? I have a credit card and I'm 17...

I know someone who's 12 and has a Visa Platinum Card... the next part is gonna sound completely idiotic and fake.. but he makes $200,000 a year, thats right, through video game tournaments... its COMPLETELY TRUE :o

and also I can auto renew the domain once it expires ;)

I know someone who's 12 and has a Visa Platinum Card... the next part is gonna sound completely idiotic and fake.. but he makes $200,000 a year, thats right, through video game tournaments... its COMPLETELY TRUE

Unless you got proof that someone who's 12, not some famous actor, and makes $200,000 a year... I'm gonna have to say "pfft" to that :P