Removing something

Hi, I'm new but whatever.

I've downloaded FireFox and installed eh a...Safari theme...I like it very much but I wanna remove something..I forgot the name....uhm..I'll attach a pic

nvm...my upload failed somehow....

well it's the bar on top of window where it's written ''Mozilla Firefox'' and with the minimizing/maximizing/closing buttons

yeah I wanna remove that bar..forgot the freakin' name damn it

Maybe by using stardock skinstudio to make the titlebar, captionbuttons and so on fully transparent in a VS or WB and then applying the theme. That way he would have a firefox theme without a titlebar, but of course that would apply to all windows not just the firefox one. And the menubar and so would need modifying as well or it would look very blocky and plain ugly, I think. But just a thought though.

Regards,

Dodgers.

EDIT: By the way ojalord...is there a minimum of posts I have to make before my signature image can be used? No matter what image or format I set it doesn't show.

Lol, thanks ojalord. I wasn't aware that I had to change from basic editor to standard or enhanced editor to get the option of adding the image. All is good now:cool:. As a sidenote, now my smilies also show up as smilies and not as plain text hehe.

Regards,

Dodgers.

Yep you're right. I just didn't mention that option, because of the sheer ugliness of having only one window without a titlebar and all others with one. If I absolutely wanted to do this, I'd round the corners of the status and menubar. I'd then have a somewhat unified, but still very ugly looking theme.

Maybe I should give it a go :P lol.

Regards,

Dodgers.

There is the way!!! Probably it is not the best but it works.

1. Install any WB theme that you not planing to use.

2. In the per application settings set theme you installed to use with firefox.

3. Now go back to main section of WB where you selecting themes and uninstall theme you set for Firefox.

4. Now open firefox and it should look like as you requested it to be.

I did the same thing today with Thunderbird totally accidental. I liked result and i kept it as it is.

This is how it looks.

I don't like it anymore so i skinned it again. Actually it is unproductive idea for such important programs as Thunderburd and Firefox are, but maybe it would be cool for message box to be like this? If that could be possible? (I used to close it with Alt+F4)