Private Message Spam

Please report any spam you may get via PM's to a staff member and we'll deal with the situation. Also be careful opening a pm from someone you don't know, most liking in this day and age it'll be something not work safe.

Guess it's a good thing my inbox was full then. :X

You just had to rub my nose in it, didn't you? "Look at me, I'm so popular and girly!"

Please report *new* PM spam you get, not further spam this thread :P.

Thanks ;),

-NC

P.S: I'm sure the temptation to respond to my post will be irresistible for some of you. Ah well! :P

I'm way ahead of you. (I know, I'm such an arse.)

It's good to see you back! Thought you'd left us for good. I guess spam is really good for something sometimes.

"Sorry to msg you out of the blue. Here's the thing.

I wrote a book together with a friend. My boyfriend keeps saying it's no good. I think he's just jealous tho. He's a big time poster here, so I told him I'm going to pick a random person here, and ask them, and we ended up betting on it.

So go to "INSERT UNLINKABLE LINK HERE" and call it either way. Good or no good.

Thanks."

Its from someone named Alexie, and the link it sends me to has a warning saying any reference to this old story is due to a man named Steve Pavlina.

I don't want to presume anything but i don't think this is a one-sided fight. From what i can tell it seems kinda suspicious they found a single site and a single name for so many spams. Its not hard to think they are just doing this to get an enemy attacked. I want to be absolutely certain before anyone goes to extremes and starts accusing anyone.

i haven't been here for so long, its a nice jog to my memory. :) Nice to see you all.

Edit: for some reason it wont let me parse links, so i'll see what i can do.

I got it here too.

Sorry to msg you out of the blue. Here's the thing.

I wrote a book together with a friend. My boyfriend keeps saying it's no good. I think he's just jealous tho. He's a big time poster here, so I told him I'm going to pick a random person here, and ask them, and we ended up betting on it.

So go to http://books.zenofeller.com/asylum/asylum_chapter1.html and call it either way. Good or no good.

Thanks.

I have it still, link doesn't work anyway.

• 1 year later...