How i can uninstall Vista os X ???????

• 1 month later...

Look for the Vista OS X folder in your 'Program Files' directory. It should be there. Or go to Control Panel, and Program and Features, and look for Vista OS X or similar. Then click uninstall, and follow directions. If it's not there, don't worry! use System Restore. Go to Start and type System Restore. Hope this works.

Ok thanks but when I try to re-run the installer (after a try to reinstall), it say that:

Original german

Einige Datein konnten nicht erstellt werden. Bitte shlieben Sie alle Anwendungen, starten sie Windows neu und starten sie die installation erneut

English:

Some files could not be created. Please close all applications that run and start the installation again.

Problem is that everything should be correct. I see if a reboot make it.
Try going up to system restore and going 'pew pew pew' until it gets scared and starts restoring your system.

That should fix anything to do with your vital system files, everything else shouldn't be a problem to get rid of.

Ya... i'm sure it will help me to solve the problem. Really...

• 1 month later...

Is this thread still going??

i had the same problem couldn't uninstall.. but when i ran the uninstaller in safemode with cmd, i actually managed to remove everything but the ugly vista osx image in the system preferences. system restore is out o the question since i don't have a restorepoint that far back.. any suggestions? any help would be much appriciated.

/kalygraphix

• 2 weeks later...

Well yeah, but I can't not defend him when they attack specifically for not having an uninstaller ;)

If you don't do it yourself... where's the fun? Getting stuff that works, changing it round every few weeks (or days if I'm bored) is much better than being forced to stay RIGHT HERE MISTER >:|

Why do you keep telling me to do it myself? I did do it myself, have you even seen my desktops their better then 95 percent of the stuff posted here. I didn't use that dumb pack I know better I have been dealing with other peoples problems with it.

Ps. I agree completely with Evilmonkey doing it yourself is a blast and at least you know that you are unique, transformation packs ruin that for me. Thats why I never release anything I make.

Well yeah, but I can't not defend him when they attack specifically for not having an uninstaller ;)

It's not that he doesn't have an uninstaller. Any form of criticism is immediately hidden, and the fact that he has taken resources from other themes in his own, without giving credit. The people who pointed it out were just hidden as usual, until one of the authors who's work was included in his theme opened up the theme in some editor and posted a deviation showing everyone he took those resources.

So yeah, there are other reasons that people don't like the guy :P