XWindows Dock v5.2.3

BOBAH13

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi, i've been having problems installing themes onto the dock, I put the skins on the SKINS folder but they dont appear on the drop box, not even if i restart the dock or if i click refresh.

what am i doin wrong?

also in the stack docklet

i have put a folder to appear in the stack

and in that folder i have more folders

and i have applied icons to those folder

but the icons dont appear in the stack.....

-------------

got it workin......

but i still have the problem with the stack

hi, i've been having problems installing themes onto the dock, I put the skins on the SKINS folder but they dont appear on the drop box, not even if i restart the dock or if i click refresh.

what am i doin wrong?

also in the stack docklet

i have put a folder to appear in the stack

and in that folder i have more folders

and i have applied icons to those folder

but the icons dont appear in the stack.....

try to reinstall it

@ T3N0R10:

run the repacker.exe.

That does the trick for you.

hope it works.

here's someone who's new to the thread. Chances are, they don't have repacker :P

@shishimaru: I'm not liking the glare on the screen for some reason... none of your other icons have a diagonal glare (then again, none of them were 3D) Keep up the good work!

At frist my dock hasn't got docklet Stack ! And you should download skins from this web site in Skins XWD thread. What does repacker do ? You should read at the previous pages of this thread.

At second :) I said that I couldn't create my accaunt PayPal and now I'm waiting for my card to start my PayPal and of course I'm waiting for the web site. So I wrote that I don't like this :) "we need...". When I'll be free then may be I'll write this support apng...

Ok, I only tried it with a LAN-Connection Link, not with a DialUp-link, which seems to be "special" in XP. I found this in a forum:

So, perhaps you can use the rasdial - command to run your connection? Enter the path to your rasdial.exe in the "Path"-Field and try to pass the parameters through the "Parameters"-field of your Dock-Shortcut. If that doesn't help you, I'm out of ideas, sorry :-/

Hmm ok I'll play around with it, but thanks. Wierd thing though, is that it can easily work in Rocketdock. You just drag the shortcut in and there he goes.

Finder v1.1

Fixed

-Glare

-Perspective of the logo.

All artwork image are the preview, not the final work.

Thanks everyone for your comments and suggestions. :)

Very nice Finder - Icon! Adding a mouse and a keyboard in front of the TFT would be too complicated, i guess?

About the logos on the right: Did you try to add some glossy shine? Like you did in one of the Versions with the red "X"? I think this would look more classy :)

And I'm not quite sure about the grey dock in the logo (background for the "XWindows Dock". It looked more catchy with the black dock, imho. But you should keep the round edges! Edit: Ah, scrap that. I think this is going to much into details, grey is very fine, too. :)

At frist my dock hasn't got docklet Stack ! And you should download skins from this web site in Skins XWD thread. What does repacker do ? You should read at the previous pages of this thread.

At second :) I said that I couldn't create my accaunt PayPal and now I'm waiting for my card to start my PayPal and of course I'm waiting for the web site. So I wrote that I don't like this :) "we need...". When I'll be free then may be I'll write this support apng...

Any news about the website?

Finder v1.1

Fixed

-Glare

Looks very nice :) Is it done now? Is there anything else to add?

@atreiu: keyboards are a b*tch to do since the keys are beveled, and mice are hard too because they're an unnatural shape.

By the way, has anyone noticed, but on a mac, space between reflection and icon are about -5, not 0.

Finder v1.1

Fixed

-Glare

Screenshot-icon-finder-05.jpg

Hi! i'm return :)

Logo looks nice on LCD monitor, but you're using perspective -- imho it's little strange ('cause prev. icons was without perspective). Than, monitor looks like iMac :) Maybe you need to change Ap*l* circle under the screen with 3-4 contol buttons at the right.

And why you are using perspective? Don't understand... Anyway, imho, LCD must looks to the right, turn to user, not to left :D

Any news about the website?

Tomorrow will be

I got one little issue.... I know that this isn't maybe important for 99,9% of users, but I'm this 0,1% :)

Vlad, have you used special different command to empty trash? I'm asking because I have set this beautiful Mac OS X sound for emptying trash, and in your dock, after this operation I can't hear nothing. If you could fix this, it would be nice, because I got lots of rubbish to delete and I like this sound :))) Hehh :)

Soon I will release best theme ya guys ever seen.

Hi! i'm return :)

Logo looks nice on LCD monitor, but you're using perspective -- imho it's little strange ('cause prev. icons was without perspective). Than, monitor looks like iMac :) Maybe you need to change Ap*l* circle under the screen with 3-4 contol buttons at the right.

And why you are using perspective? Don't understand... Anyway, imho, LCD must looks to the right, turn to user, not to left :D

Tomorrow will be

Thanks for your comment. :)

I made a sideway icon from suggestions as the "tradition" style.

Thank you.